Consider these available items
YogiMall Natural Jute Yoga Mat - Ultimate 2-in-1 Versatile Yoga Mat for Home, Gym & Studio - Eco Friendly, Reversible, Non-Toxic and SGS Certified.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR HOME YOGA PRACTICE: Includes dual-sided natural jute yoga mat, D-ring stretching / carrying strap, non-slip yoga socks, hand towel, and a premium packaging box.
- GOOD FOR YOU AND THE PLANET: Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned yogi, our ergonomically designed, eco-friendly yoga set is perfect for your yoga journey. Our jute mat is only made from natural, non-toxic, Intertek and SGS 17P (phthalates) free certified materials.
- INCLUDES ESSENTIAL YOGA ACCESSORIES: The accessories in this set are pivotal in enhancing your yoga practice because they improve your balance, grip, and flexibility.
- SOFT ON YOUR KNEES AND JOINTS: YogiMall’s dual-sided yoga mat is made from a combination of natural Jute fiber layer and soft dotted non-slip cushion, so you can choose which side based on your yoga, Pilates or fitness routine.
- BEAUTIFUL, HIGH QUALITY AND IT DOESN'T SMELL: YogiMall’s best quality yoga mat made with antimicrobial additives, resists bacteria and helps to reduce odors so you can focus on your yoga practice without worrying about harmful germs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We cut no corners with our products. Every batch of our mats goes through extensive quality inspections. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your mat set, we will immediately provide a full refund or replace it.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YogiMall's products are designed for comfort and durability. Our goal is to provide the best quality yoga products at a reasonable rate to address the needs of yogis in all forms of yoga. YogiMall is unique from competing brands because all of our products are natural and use Earth conscious materials.
Natural and Non-Toxic SGS Certified Jute Yoga Mat Set
Why YogiMall's Jute Mat?
We created a dual-sided mat to meet all your yoga and fitness needs. The natural Jute fiber side is ideal for hot, Vinyasa, and Ashtanga
yoga, while the soft dotted side provides a non-slip cushiony surface for Yin and restorative yoga.
YogiMall's jute mat has a thickness of 5mm, giving you a firm grip while also being soft on your joints. Our jute mat can be used for various forms of yoga and is suitable for all yogis, from beginner to advanced. It's also great for workouts, stretches, Pilates, and meditation.
Natural and odor-free
We believe in providing sustainable and planet-friendly products to yogis. Our mat is completely non-toxic and phthalates free. There is no latex, lead, heavy metals, or rubber used in our mats.
Made for Yogis, by Yogis
This dual-layered mat is fully reversible and adaptable to various environments and provides great traction during yoga flows
Dual-layer yoga mat
Soft on your joints
Gives you a strong grip
Ideal sized mat
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches; 5.35 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 14, 2017
- Manufacturer : YogiMall
- ASIN : B01GRCWAIO
Best Sellers Rank:
#344,141 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #884 in Yoga Mats
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So fast forward a week later - where I have worked out everyday - what do I think? I'm still impressed! Let me first address 4 fallacies or myths that I have read about on other reviews:
Myth 1. Does the mat slip? No . . . I have no idea what people are talking about, when they say that your feet/hands slip while doing hot yoga. Complete BS. Don't believe it.
Myth 2. Does the mat lay flat? Yes, it does. I have had zero problem with curling. I have seen mats that cost twice as much or more, which have significant issues with curling.
Myth 3. Is the natural Jute yoga mat harsh on the skin? Again, no. It is quite comfortable and it isn't abrasive or "scratchy" at all. Additionally, it provides plenty of support.
Myth 4. Does it smell? Not at all and my olfactory sense is quite good.
I only had one issue (a minor one) related to the assembly or configuration of the strap into a carrying strap. I contacted YogiMall and they immediately responded with 2 YouTube instructional videos. I am embarrassed that it is so EASY to configure the strap, whereby it can hold the mat conveniently (see photo).
Conclusion: I love this mat and YogiMall has gained a loyal customer with this purchase. The product has an extremely reasonable price and the quality of the product will ensure that I buy from YogiMall in the future should I ever need a replacement mat. Thank you very much YogiMall!
2nd this mat is a must for hot yoga or for anyone who finds themselves slipping a lot in practice. It has a completely non-stick surface. I used it during hot yoga and did not once lose traction or have to wipe my mat down. I've always been hesitant about stepping back into poses because I was worried about slipping but I had zero issues today. I also realize that I've been sliding into poses rather than engaging my core and lifting my legs into place. There is no sliding my leg back with this mat so my practice was harder and I realized I'm not as great as I thought I was
This mat is not as padded as their foam mats. My floor has uneven wooden surfaces so I need to lay this mat on another mat to cushion my knees.
Honestly this will be my go to mat. I have a huge collection (it's a problem) but this mat grips better than my manduka one and is so much lighter!