4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Yogurt Maker - MVPower Automatic Digital Yogurt Machine with 8 Glass Jars 48 Ozs
|Price:||$29.59 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $5.92 on this item|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNIFORM HEATING - Unique structure for equal heat transmission, maintaining the activation of lactobacillus. Storage box-type containers are made from the materials matching the standard of EU ROHS and FDA, ensuring 100% safe and sanitary.
- LOWER POWER & LONGER TIME - PTC adopted for constant temperature and safe operation, and low power of 25W for costing saving. Time setting up to 48 HOURS, offering longer incubation time for different active cultures.
- INTELLIGENT TIMING CONTROL - Microcomputer timer and clear LED display for more precise temperature control. Yogurt production is done automatically with the voice prompt, easier to use.
- 8 JARS - 8 FLAVORS - 8 glass jars for 8 different flavors yogurt, meet the needs of the whole family. Easy for taking and storage with 6 Oz yogurt jar, enjoy a jar of delicious yogurt at home, school and office whenever you want.
- NUTRITIOUS & LUSCIOUS - Home-made yogurt is healthier and fresher, free from any food additives, preservatives and artificial flavors. Natural raw materials makes the yogurt nutritious and luscious.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MVPower Yogurt Machine, Share Health, Share Deliciousness, Share Happiness.
Home-made yogurt contains no food additives, healthy and nutritious to you and your family members. You can try different flavors with the 8 glass jars. From Greek styles to fruit flavored varieties, your options are limitless with this electric yogurt maker tool.
- UNIFORM HEATING
- LOWER POWER & 48 HOURS FERMENT TIME
- INTELLIGENT TIMING CONTROL
If the yogurt is not fermented evenly, some of the yogurt will be firm and some will be watery. To make the fermentation to a more ideal state, please add warm water (105-120°F) to the container before the machine starts to work, or extend the fermentation time (uneven fermentation is related to fermentation time and room temperature, not product defective).
Unique structure for equal heat transmission, maintaining the activation of lactobacillus. Storage box-type containers are made from the materials matching the standard of EU ROHS and FDA, ensuring 100% safe and sanitary.
Microcomputer timer and clear LED display for more precise temperature control. Yogurt production is done automatically with the voice prompt, easier to use.
Make your favorite morning meals more nutritious with this protein-packed, berry-loaded breakfast bowl.
Yogurt Cake is an everyday cake, which can be served as weekday desert or when friends come over for coffee.
Layering yogurt with fresh raspberries and strawberries, then topping with granola and a drizzle of sweet honey, a fast, healthy and easy breakfast is done on busy weekdays!
GREEK YOGURT PANCAKE
Easy and fluffy, healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes will definitely make a hit in your house, why not have a try?
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not been paid nor given any incentives for this review, I am totally tickled about this purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: I read the reviews about the temp running a bit high. I like to keep mine at approximately 110° so I decided to follow that awesome advice. I set my machine lower at 103° for my first batch. I tested it half way through with my digital thermometer and the temperature of my yogurt was perfect! So please, PLEASE do NOT SET IT AT 110° initially because it may run too high and you don't want to kill your culture.
SECOND NOTE: I noticed that condensation tends to build up INSIDE the lids and water drips into my yogurt. So my quick fix was to cut a half sheet of paper towel into 8 even squares and put it on the INSIDE of each lid on my second batch. WOW!!! No more watery yogurt. It was thick and perfect! Of course the piece of paper towel inside each jar was damp from absorbing the condensation!
THIRD NOTE: If you are not a big fan of dairy then PLEASE try using your favorite nut milk. Mine is coconut milk. Almond should be fine as well. BUT the jar of yogurt which you save for your starter culture for the next batch should be all dairy or goat's milk. Your culture will not survive repeated batches on nut milk alone. So I use 2 tsp of DAIRY culture in each jar (7 of them) of COCONUT MILK. In the 8th jar, I use 2 tsp of dairy culture but I put organic grass fed, hormone free, full fat dairy milk in that jar! I carefully mark that jar so I won't eat it up and I use this to culture my next batch. So I don't keep buying a new culture reach time. Since I'm not a big milk drinker, I portion the organic dairy milk and FREEZE IT so I have FRESH DAIRY MILK every time I'm ready to start the process again without running to the store to buy milk! BTW... canned evaporated milk works very well too.
This might be boring info for the pros but I hope this helps the first timers. Also I do NOT add water to my machine. I simply place the jars of warm milk and culture mixed in into a dry machine and this works for me. I do not add flavors, sweetners, fruit or thickeners to my jars while they are culturing because the jars are very small. When I'm about to eat my yogurt then I'll add Stevia (sweetner) or fruit..
If you are thinking about getting this machine... don't think about it, just get it! Enjoy!
Top reviews from other countries
Entsprechend meines ersten Erfolges, gibt es gleich das Erfolgsrezept:
1l Milch mit mind. 3,5% Fett
Joghurtferment / frischen Joghurt (~100g) mit aktiven Joghurtkulturen
Sahne und Milch in einer Schüssel gut verrühren (z.B. mit Schneebesen).
Joghurtferment (entsprechend der Herstellerangabe) oder frischen Joghurt hinzugeben und abermals verrühren.
Für das Auge 100g Himbeeren zum Dekorieren hinzugeben.
Masse in den Joghurtbehälter füllen und dort 10 bis 12 Stunden fermentieren lassen.
Danach kurz abkühlen lassen. Nun kann der Joghurt abseihen, damit er noch cremiger wird.
Nimm dafür eine Schüssel und bedecke sie mit einem wasserdurchlässigen Tuch (vorzugsweise ein Nesseltuch).
Gib den Joghurt auf das Tuch und lasse ihn ein bis zwei Stunden abtropfen.
Fülle den Joghurt ab und lagere ihn im Kühlschrank.
MHD: Brauche ihn innerhalb von fünf Tagen auf.
Viel Spaß Mädels!
Les pots sont d’un belle capacité 180ml c’est parfait.
Pour ma première utilisation j’ai mis à 105F pendant 12h mais pas assez épais et ferme à mon goût donc j’ai de nouveau essayer à 109F (Je voulais pas trop chaud non plus pour pas tuer l’es bactéries) pendant 13 heures Parfait 👌🏻 J’ai même ajouté une petite compoté de bleuets sauvage et chia Avoine ou framboise dans le fond un régal!
La seul chose qui manque c’est une notice avec les explications en français sinon super machine pour le prix elle est parfaite
Spero di sbagliarmi.
Aggiornamento di Settembre: dopo 2 mesi circa e aver fatto gli yogurt una decina di volte, l'auto spegnimento non funziona più e nemmeno la regolazione della temperatura. Risultato: gli yogurt non vengono più.
Avevo acquistato questo prodotto sicuro della provenienza tedesca, ma si stanno finalizzando anche loro.