+ $0.00 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- OPEN-WORLD PINBALL ADVENTURE: Coupled with its unique pinball platforming play style, Yoku's Island Express offers non-linear gameplay that gives you the freedom to choose your own path.
- WELCOME TO MOKUMANA ISLAND: Seamlessly Explore multiple regions of the island, including tropical beaches, lush jungles, snowy mountains, mysterious caves, and steamy hot springs!
- UNLOCK THE MYSTERIES OF THE FRUIT ALTAR: Collect tasty tropical fruits to purchase amazing new abilities! Vacuum explosive slugs and wake up sleepy villagers with the Noisemaker!
- Captivating story: meet a cast of unforgettable characters across multiple Storylines - whilst uncovering the islands deepest secrets. and maybe rebuild the post Office too!
- EPIC BOSS BATTLES: Get ready to take on giant bosses using Yoku's trusty ball to 'deliver' the final blow.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Meet Yoku, the pint-sized postman protagonist of Yoku's Island Express! Use a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration to unlock the secrets of Mokumana Island, help the locals, awaken ancient deities and much more in this amazing new tropical adventure!
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you play the game deliberately like me, scouring the sections for collectibles and secrets (which is worth it to appreciate how well-designed and creative the level design is), you can get about 15 hours of gameplay out of it. Most will probably be in the 10-12 range.
I will definitely replay it, and super happy to have it in my switch collection.
Things I like:
-the quirky gameplay
-the beautiful graphics
-simple story, but it's fun with an odd cast of bug characters
-smart enough not to overstay it's welcome. I finished the main story in around six hours and I'm still having fun collecting things.
-easy-going, play at your own pace--you can't die.
-good mix of goals and freedom
-runs well for a port. I noticed a little slowdown when using the fast traveling method in handheld mode. But that's pretty minor.
-great for a wide age range. I (an adult gamer) enjoyed it. My son is really getting into it. My wife (barely games) wants to play it. It appeals to a wide range of ages and types of people.
Things that could be better:
-sometimes either the controls need to be tighter or I'm not as good as I could be at pinball. Either way, it's pretty easy going gameplay in that you just keep trying so it's not a big problem.
-the retail price! I usually like physical version, but currently the physical is twice the price of buying it on the eshop! With the length of the game, I feel like the physical version is high.
I really suggest this. It's quite unique. I haven't been this surprised by a game since I bought the first Katamari Damacy without reading a review. This isn't crazy like Katamari, but it's still quirky-fun. It just brings a smile to my face.