- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- ASIN: B00HJX82RO
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #512,913 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Yoloha Cork Yoga Mat
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% eco-friendly cork, no trees are harmed in the production of cork. Backed with domestically made recycled tires. No rubber smell, lays flat and won't slide.
- Cork surface is naturally anti-mircrobal - killing bacteria, mold and odors.
- Non-slip cork provides amazing grip even during the sweatiest hot yoga. No need for a towel! Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Handmade in America with durable construction. Won't chip, rot or break down over time.
- Measures 72" by 24", 6 mm thick and weighs 6 pounds.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Discover the world's first yoga mat to embrace a natural cork surface. Countless yogis have converted to cork for its persistent non-slip surface, even during the sweatiest hot yoga. Cork is also unsurpassed in sustainability and body-friendly properties. Unlike most synthetic materials used in yoga mats, cork is naturally antimicrobial and contains zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals. Purchasing a cork yoga mat helps protect the biodiversity of cork forests, as no trees are harmed in its production. Hand-made in the USA using 100% recyclable materials, our uniquely crafted mats are guaranteed to elevate your yoga experience. Built to last a lifetime.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I gave this gift to someone who had been practicing Yoga for over 25 years and is a Yoga instructor. She loves it. She particularly likes ot for standing poses, commenting that it was amazing to be able to feel her balance of weight on hands and feet so much more on this mat. It is being used every day of the week and is of such high quality, it will last for many years. Kudos Yoloha for a great product, for making it in the U.S.A., and for a great customer experience.
As you can see from the photos it has become quite weathered, but that is due to the fact that I'm using the mat for hot yoga on a daily basis and am generally keeping it rolled up and standing on end (as shown). In general after practicing I wipe it down with a gentle cleaner and leave it rolled loosely to dry. About once a week (though I'll admit sometimes I'll go a few weeks) I will give it a more thorough cleaning with a diluted vinegar solution. The cork does crack and flake, but not nearly as much as you'd imagine and thus far this has only caused slight cosmetic imperfections.
-Eco-Friendly, made in America
-Fantastically Anti-Slip (I have never needed a towel/extra grip!)
-Looks great (I've been complimented on it more times than I can remember)
-Anti-Bacterial, resists odors (even with my less-than-perfect care)
-The mat is a bit heavy (though I hear Yoloha has a new lighter version which I hope to someday try!)
-Minor chipping/discoloration will occur (likely my fault and Yoloha does provide tips to guard against and/or repair these issues).
Overall this is a great mat made by a great company. I highly recommend giving it a go!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was great for the first month but since then I have found that my sweat now seeps all the way...Read more