Consider these available items
Yolyoo Outdoor Climbing Rope 10mm Static Rock Climbing Rope High Strength Accessory Fire Escape Safety Rappelling Rope
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Materials: Rock climbing rope made of polyester of high tenacity + reinforced inner core,durable braid construction, long lasting and good abrasion resistance
- Widely application : Escape, Fire Survival, Backup, Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Downhill, Tree Stand Accessories
- Diameter:10 mm, Pull (Max tensile force) : 12 KN（2645lbs) length:32FT
- Easy to carry:Can be rolled up to a small part, keep them tidy and clean, very compact to carry it with you
- Each rope comes with two Steel Hooks of diameter 10 mm and two Sewing Buttons at the end of the rope
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Material: Polyester + reinforced inner core
Length: 10 meter/ 32ft
Max Static pull force: 12KN (About 2697LB Force)
Features: Our climbing rope made of high strength polyester yarn, strong, durable. it could bear different kinds of friction with branches, rocks.
The professional climbing rope ends are sewn together, shrink wrapped, and protected by hard plastic. It is safe and of high tensile strength to be a climbing equipment Due to its all high tenacity polyester material, it is quick drying and soft . which is adaptor to wild environment.
High tensile strength, low coefficient of friction, which is easy to tie knots in outdoor activities.
Not easy to dirty,The two ends of the rope are the sewing process,more durable.
The carabiner climbing rope head is treated with a edging to effectively reduce the friction between the lock and the rope
Light and compact in your backpack
1.Check the rope to see if it is knotted or scarred before using it
2.Don’t dirty or stomp the rope; because this may cause the rope become fragile when using. So please erase the dirt after using it
3.Don’t wet the rope--the wet rope may become weighty and slip,which is hard to use
4.Avoid the rope get touch with sharp stuff- if you have to ,please cover the towel to protect the rope
5.Don’t lend the rope to others: It is dangerous to use the rope which has crack, and you don’t know it
6.Don’t make the rope close to high temperature source
1* climbing rope
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches; 2.45 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 22, 2018
- Manufacturer : Yolyoo
- ASIN : B07GQVZ7Y8
Best Sellers Rank:
#463,843 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #360 in Climbing Rope
- Customer Reviews: