Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 29, 2017
broke after one month
on September 2, 2015
Kids love this toy! And adults!
on July 24, 2015
Fun. HARD! Great for hand-eye coordination. Quiet toy!
on April 17, 2013
I had seen a few kids playing with these toys at the local high school and thought it would be a good gift for my daughter who likes skill challenges.
on May 10, 2013
I got the pro because I thought it would be better quality. My son was so disappointed after using it for a couple hours and noticing that it was all dented up. The ball also has splits in the wood and it wasn't sanded properly because lines and height changes can still be seen where the wood was laminated. I had to re-sanding the ball to get the dents out, seal the wood with wood hardener, epoxy coat, prime, paint, epoxy coat. My daughter got a Sweets brand Kendama and it is much better quality. The ball still has slight dents but it has a much smoother surface. The end of the string on the Sweets also has a bead on the end at the knot which allows it to spin better when doing certain tricks.
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 15, 2012
The child I purchased it for has been happy with the kendama and has been learning new tricks with it
on April 14, 2014
I was surprised and my daughter was happy when her kendama arrived and it had a pink ball. No problems, just glad I didn't order it for my son. The quality is indeed up to par for a professional. I think she may be hitting the circuit any day now.
on December 12, 2012
The paint on this Kendama ball chips off so easily and it's not official.

-If you really want to have fun and enjoy a Kendama at it's fullest, then you should think of buying an official Japanese Kendama instead like the TK 16 Master or the Ozora JKA since these are built with much more accurate specifications regarding the size of the whole Kendama. With this one it would just get you introduced to what a Kendama is and nothing more and even for beginners it would be better to get an official Japanese Kendama instead.

-This Yomega Kendama Pro is made of all wood material, while it is better than the cheap plastic ones it still has it's drawbacks. The paint on the ball chips off very easily which is common with cheaper Kendamas. It's about the same to catch the ball (tama) and big cup (oozora), but a little more difficult to catch it in the small cup (kozora) and much more difficult to catch it in the stick or sword (ken) with this Yomega than with a Japanese one. Its' also near impossible to catch it in between the stick and the cup with this Yomega Kendama, while with the official Japanese Kendama it would be doable. Must be the size specifications.

-This should be for beginners only or just for show. Even beginners would be much better off paying extra for an official Japanese Kendama. Like I always say "If your going to buy something, then buy the best."
15 people found this helpful
on November 1, 2012
We have purchased several kendamas now for our son' s friends as birthday gifts. This brand is great and the variety of colors makes it fun to choose too.
2 people found this helpful
on September 28, 2015
I ordered a red one for my son and received a bright pink. There wasn't even an option for a pink one. Pretty disappointed because now I have to send it back and order another one. This was a reward for getting all A's on his report card.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.