YonHan Quick Charge 3.0 Dual USB Charger Socket, Waterproof Aluminum Power Outlet Fast Charge LED Voltmeter & Wire Fuse DIY Kit 12V/24V Car Boat Marine ATV Bus Truck
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 【ALUMINUM ALLOY BODY】High quality aluminum material let your USB power outlet more stylish and elegant. The advanced full aluminum alloy body with a scratch resistance technology, keeps it sturdy and protects it against drops and scratches and always looks like new.
- 【QUICK CHARGE 3.0】This QC 3.0 USB charger socket is designed with dual supporting QC 3.0 USB ports, charges 2 compatible devices simultaneously up to 4 times faster than conventional charging, backward-compatible with QC 2.0 &1.0, provides standard charging for non-Quick Charge devices.
- 【VOLTMETER FUNCTION】Comes with LED voltmeter which monitories the vehicle's battery and electrical system automatically and indicating the car voltage in the screen, YonHan dual USB charger socket will let you know the health of battery while driving. Battery between 14.8V to 13.4V is high when your car is on and moving. Battery between 12.8V to 12.2V is normal when your car parked and power off. Battery below 12V change the battery as soon as possible.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】Fits for 12-24V car, boat, marine, motorcycle, ATV, RV etc. This 12V/24V power outlet is suitable for charging mobile phone, GPS, digital camera, PDA and other USB accessories.
- 【ALL-ROUND PROTECTION】Certified by CE & ROHS with Over-load, Over-current and Short Circuit Protection to ensure charging safety, guard the safety of your devices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
YonHan Quick Charge 3.0 Dual USB Charger Socket, Waterproof Aluminum Power Outlet Cigarette Lighter Adapter 36W Fast Charge with LED Voltmeter & DIY wire fuse kit for 12V/24V Car Boat Motorcycle ATV Bus Truck and More
QC 3.0 Dual USB Fast Charger
Smartphones, tablets and other accessories can charge much faster, and you can save time. The quick charge ports work with most cell phones, tablets, digital cameras, PDAs, PSP, MP3, MP4 and other USB devices.***Note: Some mobile phones do not support fast charging, such as the iPhone series. And they adapt for normal charging speed.
Smart IC Technology
With intelligent power IC, outputs stable current without fluctuation.
Input : DC 12V-24V
Output of each usb port : DC 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5V-9V/2A, 9V-12V/1.5A
Product Dimension: 1.45 x 1.92 inches
Portiforium Dimension: 1.12 inches
Max Output: 36W(18W each)
1 * Dual USB Car Charger Adapter
1 * 23.7 Inches Wire with 10A Fuse
★★★1. The voltage indicator ONLY works by connecting to the battery.
2. Since the iPhone series does not support fast charging, charging the iPhone is normal speed.
3. For mobile phones that support fast charging, you must use the original charging cable or fast charging cable to achieve fast charging.
12-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My phone when used as a GPS navigator draws a lot of power from the battery, but unfortunately does not charge very fast from a 2.1A socket, but from a QC3 socket it does charge fast enough. The difference is that from a standard 2.1A socket (and I've tried several) the phone runs flat in around 3 hours while running GPS navigation, but from a QC3 socket it stays at 100%.
I have spent 15 days on a motorcycle trip with this socket working flawlessly, I'm very happy with how well it works.
I've also found the ammeter to be helpful, a dud cable is easier to notice when you can glance at the ammeter and see that 0 amps are flowing.
Now I've mounted 2 of these on my new bike so I can charge the phone while it is running navigation and I can also run a 2nd lead into my tank bag to charge a power bank or action camera or whatever.
I replaced the old cigarette lighter style accessory socket on my motorcycle with this item. It came with two crimp-on spade lug connectors, and I already had a crimp tool, so the installation was quite easy. The display is blue, which appears quite bright in medium to low light situations. However, when riding in bright daylight the numerals are too dim to see. This does not bother me a lot since I mostly use it to check battery and generator prior to riding.