Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Yonanas Elite Frozen Healthy Dessert Maker - 100% Fruit Soft-Serve Maker (Red)
|Price:||$104.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- YONANAS ELITE: Designed for the ultimate frozen dessert experience, with nearly twice the power than the traditional machine and includes a 3 year limited warranty.
- FRUIT SOFT SERVE MACHINE: Easily create yummy tasting treats by adding any combination of chocolate, or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango to the chute for a smooth "ice-cream" like taste.
- HEALTHY GOODNESS: With Yonanas, you can instantly churn 100% frozen fruits to create a healthy dessert without additional fat, sugar or preservatives compared to other "ice cream" or "yogurt" like treats.
- EASY & FUN TO USE: Transform 100% frozen fruit into dessert in just seconds by simply inserting frozen banana (or any fruit of your choice) into the chute and pushing down using the plunger. It's that easy and fun to make!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Create delicious desserts without the hassle of cleanup; as the chute, plunger, and blade are dishwasher safe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Decided to buy the red larger unit. For some unexplained reason, it costs $10.00 more if you buy the black one. That seems crazy.
The larger Elite unit is much quieter and works flawlessly. The larger motor powers through the frozen fruits better and will probably last a lot longer, especially with heavy use. And there WILL be heavy use. There is a 3 yr factory warranty. Why buy the 2 year warranty that is sometimes suggested by Amazon? That seems like a waste.
One reviewer said he returned it because some product stayed in the grinder head. Well, it takes all of ten seconds to rotate off the grinder head, scrape out the bits left behind and add them to the rest of the mix. That is NOT a reason not to buy it. You have to do this anyway to clean it out. Washing it out takes only another minute or so with hot water and detergent. Then you can put it back together (another ten seconds) and store it. -or make another batch of a different flavor (my preference).
In fact, using only one banana or 1/2 banana and some frozen Greek yogurt cubes makes a generous single serving by the time you scoop out the bit in the grinder head. Sometimes that's all we want.
You can use frozen yogurt cubes to replace part of the bananas. We keep a freezer bag with up to a quart of frozen Greek yogurt cubes ready to go.
There is a recipe book that is enclosed that has about 70 pages of recipes, 2/page. Don't bother with the $17.95 pamphlet that's available. The recipe book is a great starting point. But there's no end to what you can do.Read more ›
Now that I have my Yonana, I can whip myself up a creamy, tasty dessert that is all natural and guilt-free. And it's EASY! It's easy to make the desserts included in the recipe book (and ones I concoct on my own now that I've gotten the hang of it). It's a breeze to clean either by hand or in the dishwasher. It's so simple to put back together (unlike lots of gizmos on the market with moving parts within moving parts). And it sure is easy to eat the great treats that come out of this dreamy machine.
I got the regular model and it was fine. My son wanted one, so I gave him mine and upgraded to the Elite model. The Elite is more solid and much quieter. Since I use my Yonana at least 3-4 times a week, I'm glad I have the sturdier model.
Two things to keep in mind when (not if) you buy yours:
1. Bananas can't be frozen solid (they'll come out like ice chips and really strain the motor), but they can't be too soft, either (you'll get soupy results). I've never gotten my frozen dessert to look like the soft-serve ice cream picture on the box (that's marketing magic as far as I'm concerned), but once you play around with letting your frozen bananas sit out on the counter for the right amount of time (it varies), you'll get great results--so creamy and delicious that you could swear you were eating soft-serve.
2. Sorbets are divine using this machine. Don't use fruit chucks that are too small or too tough (blueberries don't work well) because they come out of the processor in recognizable pieces. This doesn't affect the taste, but does affect the texture and appearance of your sorbet.
Okay, so using it the first time didn't quite work out as I expected. I put the removable parts into soapy dishwater to give them a wash before first use. I assembled the parts and began dropping in a bag of frozen mixed berries. My yogurt wasn't frozen yet, so I was aiming for mixed berry sherbet. What I got was berry juice pouring out everywhere and spreading all over the counter! I immediately thought, I'm going to have to ask the Amazon customers what the heck I did wrong.
So I started disassembling it, and trying to control all the deep purple juice pouring out everywhere, and scraping out the berry sludge with a rubber scraper. The mashed berries were even back around the lug-nut axle that spins for mixing. I washed the Yonanas and all the parts, no easy task considering the minuscule amount of space allowed around the axle. And what do I find under all the suds in the dishwater? The little cone-shaped part with the cutting blades! For pity sake, don't ever buy a black sink. You cannot see what's in the sudsy water like you can with a light colored sink. So I then knew exactly what had gone wrong.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love making banana ice cream with this! I have not branched into it into other frozen fruits yet, but I have made banana chocolate chip, chocolate (using cocoa powder) mint, and... Read morePublished 1 day ago by jenny8675309
It performed very much like the videos. It takes a little bit to get a feel for the right "frozen-ness" of the fruit, but we use it on our campus with good success. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
OMG! I am SO happy that we discovered this fantastic product. It is easy to use and fun even. The best part, however, is eating your creation and NOT feeling guilty about having... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Chris M
Another gift for my mom. She wasn't able to eat solid foods after getting out of the hospital. She has really enjoyed this appliance. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Suzanne Yeaton
Easy to use and clean - Made a delicious banana & mixed berry "ice cream" pie... love the recipes that came with it!Published 7 days ago by KCShoegal