Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Yonanas 986 Elite Powerful Quiet Healthy Dessert F..." and save 59% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Yonanas 986 Elite Powerful Quiet Healthy Dessert Fruit Soft Serve Maker Includes 130 Recipe Book Creates Fast Easy Delicious Dairy Free Vegan Alternatives to Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt BPA Free, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes recipe book with over 130 recipes, basic instructions and user manual
- Black plastic and silver finish trim
- Top rack dishwasher safe chute components
- Fat and dairy free
- Designed for use in United States and Canada only, Warranty does not apply elsewhere
- YONANAS ELITE: Designed for the ultimate frozen dessert experience, with nearly twice the power than the traditional machine and includes a 3 year limited warranty.
- FRUIT SOFT SERVE MACHINE: Easily create yummy tasting treats by adding any combination of chocolate, or fruits like over-ripe bananas, berries, or mango to the chute for a smooth "ice-cream" like taste.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Yonanas Elite is the ultimate Yonanas experience. It is the strongest, most quiet and durable Yonanas maker available. Yonanas turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into a delicious, healthy soft-serve treat. The unit combines frozen bananas and any additional fruit or chocolate and instantly churns the ingredients to produce a treat with the texture of frozen yogurt or soft-serve ice cream, but without the additional fat, sugar, or preservatives. The chute easily accepts berries, sliced mango, or cantaloupe along with frozen banana and the integrated spinning blade mashes and incorporates the fruit into a silky-smooth confection with the texture of soft-serve ice cream or yogurt. The chute, plunger and blade are dishwasher safe. This is only designed for US market. Yonanas Elite has two times more power than the original Yonanas and transforms frozen fruit in seconds. Peel and freeze over-ripe bananas and other fruits. Insert frozen bananas and other frozen fruit into the chute. Add toppings and the flavor combinations are endless. Enjoy guilt-free desserts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now for the ice cream, or "N'ice Cream" as health foodies like to call it.
To turn out a soft serve "ice cream" base you'll want to use frozen over ripe bananas, (cheetah spotted), that have been thawed for approx 7-12 min as that seems to be the magic number range for thawing banana depending on size. I usually use 1 to1-1/2 medium sized bananas per serving, thawed for approx 6-7 min. This allows me to get the fixins, mixins, bowls, & spoons together. This will make the over all consistency more like "soft serve". Do this before adding your other fruit of choice if soft serve is what your trying to achieve.
If you like popcicles or a sorbet consistency then straight frozen fruit, again thawed for several minutes prior to use - mangos/papaya, strawberries or berries of any kind, pineapple, kiwi, dragon fruit, etc work best for making more of an ice crystal consistency.
For an even "creamier" consistency when making a soft serve n'ice cream or sorbet, try freezing any nut milk/cream or yogurt flavor of your choice in an ice cube tray & when you get ready to make your dessert - take a couple of cubes, depending on ice cube size & desired consistency, out of the tray & thaw for 5-6 minutes, then alternate inserting your banana/fruit of choice then the cubes, in the chute - personally I like adding unsweetened lite coconut cream. Doesn't add much sweetness but gives a more creamy texture to the end result. You can freeze, then slightly thaw dark/milk or vegan chocolate chips & add them alternately with the banana/fruit for a little extra ump & sweet crunch to your desserts.
If you're wanting to add a sweetener to your n'ice cream try adding a few drops of stevia to the grinder & running the Yonanas machine for 4-5 seconds prior to adding your barely thawed, slightly frozen banana/fruit of choice. Or you can add your preferred sweetener - honey, coconut sugar, powdered sugar, etc directly to your finished bowl of n'ice cream. Just stir it in!
You can also do the same thing when adding any extract flavoring - 1/4-1/2 teaspoon vanilla, etc, depending on desired taste, to the grinder blade prior to adding bananas/fruit or wait & mix it into the bowl of your n'ice cream directly. I've tried both methods. They both work well when wanting to add flavorings or sweeteners. Just remember, when adding liquid sweeteners or flavoring extracts it's best to add a few drops @ a time on the grinder blade cone so as not to over power the flavor of the banana/fruit.
Syrupy sweeteners, i.e. Honey, maple syrup, acai syrup, agave, etc - should always be added directly to your finished bowl of n'ice cream as they will sludge up in the chute & on the blade if poured in directly onto the grinder cone while in their syrupy state & may not blend well.
The key to success is to always make sure the food items are 1st frozen
then slightly thawed several minutes prior to making your n'ice cream. ALL bananas/fruits, milks/creams/yogurts/puddings/purées/chocolate, etc. If they aren't somewhat slightly frozen when you go to put them in the grinder chute you could end up with a bowl of mush.
*For more helpful hints & delicious recipes check out dessertmakerblog.com for some AMAZING n'ice cream recipes ~ You'll be glad you did! Enjoy!
*No, I'm not affiliated with the site in any way. I just found it very useful for finding n'ice cream dessert recipes.
I've included a picture of the older Yonanas model 901 & the newer Yonanas Elite for comparison. The Elite model is on the left & the older model 901 is on the right. Again, both models work well it's just a matter of how long they will last over time. Both are still working & make great desserts.
Now that I have my Yonana, I can whip myself up a creamy, tasty dessert that is all natural and guilt-free. And it's EASY! It's easy to make the desserts included in the recipe book (and ones I concoct on my own now that I've gotten the hang of it). It's a breeze to clean either by hand or in the dishwasher. It's so simple to put back together (unlike lots of gizmos on the market with moving parts within moving parts). And it sure is easy to eat the great treats that come out of this dreamy machine.
I got the regular model and it was fine. My son wanted one, so I gave him mine and upgraded to the Elite model. The Elite is more solid and much quieter. Since I use my Yonana at least 3-4 times a week, I'm glad I have the sturdier model.
Two things to keep in mind when (not if) you buy yours:
1. Bananas can't be frozen solid (they'll come out like ice chips and really strain the motor), but they can't be too soft, either (you'll get soupy results). I've never gotten my frozen dessert to look like the soft-serve ice cream picture on the box (that's marketing magic as far as I'm concerned), but once you play around with letting your frozen bananas sit out on the counter for the right amount of time (it varies), you'll get great results--so creamy and delicious that you could swear you were eating soft-serve.
2. Sorbets are divine using this machine. Don't use fruit chucks that are too small or too tough (blueberries don't work well) because they come out of the processor in recognizable pieces. This doesn't affect the taste, but does affect the texture and appearance of your sorbet.
My son had to help me process the frozen bananas because it took some serious strength. Again, I silently scolded myself for not taking more time to consider my purchase. And then, after serving everyone I took my first bite of the creamy smooth frozen treat. This was heaven! Smooth, velvety texture, bananas and berries exploding with flavor in my mouth, all without any sugar or sweeteners! I must admit to never being able to eat ice cream without digestive issues and so despite enjoying it as a summertime treat I have very mixed feelings about frozen desserts. This is a game changer for me and my household. I can't wait to try other recipes suggested by the manufacturer. No sugar, no dairy and a wonderful real taste with a great texture. I am so very happy with it.
I think everyone should have this item in their kitchen. What a great and fun way to make a healthy snack. The dessert tastes so good if i didn't make it myself I wouldn't believe I was just eating frozen fruit!!
Most recent customer reviews
I would like a new one delivered