YONEX Astrox 88 D/Y 2018 New Badminton Racket (88D Ruby Red, Strung with NG99 @26lb)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Making the whole frame flexible allows the“ASTROX 88 S”to hold the shuttlecock for accurate control, while the“ASTROX 88 D” has more flex in the upper part of the frame transmitting maximum power to the shuttlecock to break through the opponents. In addition the overall length of the“88 S” is only 5mm longer, which enhances both accuracy and power while the“88 D” is 10 mm longer to provide powerful attacks.
- The new shape allows the shaft to flex, which ensures the maximum effect of “Namd(more flex and faster kick-back graphite material)” and stabilizes the racquet face by preventing the shaft twisting, increasing control
- By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly with a rapid succession.
- NANOMETRIC* improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60%* thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, YONEX has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control.
- Weight: 4U Grip: G5
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YONEX is proud to announce the launch of two new badminton racquets in March. Uniquely designed for the doubles specialist, the “ASTROX 88 S” is targeted at enhancing the “SKILL” of the front court player while the “ASTROX 88 D” is aimed at allowing the back court player to “DOMINATE” the opposition. ASTROX 77 uses a world’s-first, new dimension graphite material, Namd, which greatly improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber. In high performance racquets, it is common to combine nanomaterials with resin that connects graphite fibers, but in Namd, nanomaterials are directly adhered to the graphite fibers and resin is greatly increased. This major improvement produces a shaft that flexes and stores energy, delivering explosive force on impact with the shuttle.