Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.87 shipping
Yookidoo Bath Toy - Submarine Spray Station - Battery Operated Water Pump With Hand Shower And More
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Submarine Spray Station Baby Bath Toy Encourages Independent Play And Exploration During Bath Time
- Features A Battery Operated Water Circulation Pumping System That Attaches To The Tub
- Water Is Drawn Through The Submarine To The Diver Shower Head Creating A Safe, Steady Stream
- Directing The Water Flow Into One Of The Two Funnels Generates A Chain Reaction Of Magical Effects
- Recommended For Children Ages 2-6 - Batteries Not Included
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make Bathtime Magical With The Remarkable Yookidoo Submarine Spray Station
Submarine Spray Head
A battery operated submarine with a water circulation pumping system draws water from the tub and allows for safe spraying fun! Water magically streams through the shower head that has been specifically designed for easy grip and activation by small hands. Your child can utilize the different features for a unique set of magical water effects.
The submarine spray station was designed to encourage independent play and exploration. Grasping the showerhead and using the spray nozzle in different ways encourages development of fine motor skills and hand eye coordination. At the same time, spraying actions stimulates your child's senses and teaches cause and effect processes!
Unique Features Keep Children Happy!
Introduce Your Child To Their Delightful New Friend!
So many ways to play!
Great gift to give!
Legal DisclaimerRecommended for children ages 2-6
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gave it two stars for breaking on us after only using it for a couple of baths. Only had this since 18may, today is 1jun. It's actually been broke for days, I'm just getting around to performing the autopsy. Had to stop because of irreparable parts, and to write this review.
My son doesn't play with it now since the handle is inoperable. So, it's just another colorful toy that will doesn't get used.. such a shame.
UPDATE: It's September 2016 and the sprayer on this thing has finally broken. I wish it had lasted a bit longer, but we did get a lot of use out of this thing during the year and a half that it lasted. Both of my kids enjoyed playing with it.
Here’s our personal experience with function and playability:
* Very sturdy construction. Nothing was misaligned or wobbly. All screws tightly secured, and even the hose was so well installed (and comprised of rigid yet flexible materials) you can tell by observation alone that it’s going to last a while.
* Reliable function! As stated above, the water flow and all the moving parts of the wall-mounted unit have functioned perfectly, even with whacking and throwing! The batteries haven’t been replaced yet, though the power is waning, but I think any toy that is used nightly and lasts for a month or more is pretty impressive!
* As colorful as the description states. The lighting in the video is a little murky due to our soft white bulbs and I didn’t want to add any filters, but wanted to reassure that it IS brightly colored. Consistent with what I’ve seen in pics on other reviews.
* The impression right out of the box was a little disconcerting. It came wrapped in a plastic bag instead of having an integrated cover...maybe that’s the way they all are? It was also much smaller than I anticipated but I didn’t see measurements anywhere on post.
* Initial use was an absolute blast! They were entranced by it! Then the fighting ensued and made me wish I’d gotten 2.
* Subsequent uses were still engaging, and they’ve branched out into devising ways to create irritation using the molded lines and outcroppings in the tub. Whales get their baths, tea is served via sprayer on manual setting, and we’ve only had one incident where they thought the bath rug needed to be “watered” - it’s lime green and shaggy, bonus points for creativity!
There aren’t many “power” toys out there for small hands, so I love that this toy promotes independence along with rule-following (“Keep that thing in the tub!”) and creativity. I’m sure they will grow out of it by the time it dies but I would purchase for a friend and recommend it for every baby/toddler home!
**Please note, despite daily emails asking for reviews, I did NOT receive this at a discount (paid the full $30+) and didn’t even receive an email from company asking how things were. No bias here.**