|Item Weight||0.634 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 0.6 x 3.2 inches|
|Item model number||AYK1002630*4|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||YK2630|
|OEM Part Number||32mm 33mm 34mm 35mm DE3021 DE3022 DE3023 DE3175 3021 3022 3528 3175 6428 6430 7065 6614 6614F 6641 12818 12842 30922 F30-WHP TS-14V1CP|
|Mirror Lighting Type||Automotive-interior-courtesy-step-light-bulbs, Automotive-interior-dome-light-bulbs, Automotive-exterior-combination-parking-and-side-marker-light-bulbs, Automotive-exterior-combination-turn-signal-and-fog-light-bulbs|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Yorkim DE3022 LED Bulb 31mm Festoon LED Bulb White Super Bright CANBUS 10-SMD 4014 Chipsets, 3175 LED Bulb, DE3175 LED Bulb, 3022 LED For Car Interior dome map Lights, Pack of 4
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Fit Type||Vehicle Specific Fit|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【ULTRA BRIGHT】 – Yorkim 31mm Festoon LED Bulbs, each bulb uses 10SMD 4014 chipsets, offers a bright and modern look for your vehicle. 3 Sizes: 31mm, 36mm, 41mm. Package includes: 4 pcs
- 【FITMENT】 – Yorkim De3175 LED Bulbs can replace DE3175, DE3021, DE3022, 3021, 3022, 3175 bulbs. Super easy plug & play installation. Built in CAN-bus error free driver to by pass error check for most cars.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 - De3022 LED Bulb 1.25", 6500K White Light, 400 Lumens, 12V AC; The 31mm LED Bulb can be use as led interior car lights, led license plate light, led interior map light, led dome light, led reading light, dash board light, side door courtesy light, glove box light, trunk cargo room light, instrument lamp door light, and more
- 【ENERGY-EFFICIENT】 – Yorkim LED Festoon de3175 Interior Lights are made with aluminum body design for better heat dissipation, low temperature, low power consumption, & long-lasting life.
- 【NOTE】 - Please turn off the power when replacing the bulb otherwise it may blow the fuse. Normally different LED bulbs are required for different parts of the same car (I.e. dome light, map light, reading light, etc.). Although DE3022 31mm LED bulbs are most commonly used, they may not fit all parts of your car. Please check owner's manual to verify compatibility before purchase or send us a picture of your original bulb for our assistance on selecting the right product
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
About Our Products
- Super Bright 10-SMD 4014 Chipset - 360 degree lighting angle design, No blind spot, 300% brighter than stock lamps
- Latest LED Technology - No flickering, No UV light Emission, & No IR radiation; Easy plug-and-play installation
- High Quality Aluminum Body - Low temperature, low power consumption, & long-lasting life up to 50,000 hours.
- Fitment- Fit numerous applications - DE3021 DE3022 DE3023 DE3175 3021 3022 3528 3175 6428 6430 7065 6614 6614F 6641 12818 12842 30922 F30-WHP TS-14V1CP bulbs.
|Yorkim 5th T10||Yorkim T10 Canbus Error free||Yorkim 42mm Festoon||Yorkim 36mm Festoon||Yorkim 31mm Festoon||Yorkim 28mm Festoon|
|Pcs per Pack||10||10||4||4||4||2|
|Size/Length||27mm (1.06 inch)||17mm (0.67 inch)||42mm (1.65 inch)||36mm (1.42 inch)||31mm (1.22 inch)||28mm (1.1 inch)|
|Chip Type||5-SMD 5050||3-SMD 2835||16-SMD 4014||12-SMD 4014||10-SMD 4014||6-SMD 2835|
|Lifetime||50,000 hours||50,000 hours||50,000 hours||50,000 hours||50,000 hours||50,000 hours|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be sure to measure your bulbs first, I was in a hurry and bought the 31mm first because that's what I read on the net that the Taco used. (I read it on the internet so it must be true) well they were to small (maybe 31mm was for 1st or 3rd gen Tacos) I went back and measured the stock 578 bulb (2nd gen) and it was about 38mm from flat to flat of the bulb. I reordered the 41/42 LEDs to compensate for the pointed ends and they fit perfect. (the 41's have 6 more LEDS too.... so bonus.) The round ends of the LEDs are smaller but they popped right into the housing and are pretty secure too. I've included some other pictures also that might help others for visual reference. I'll have to see how long they last but they come in a four pack so least I have some spares.
These Yorkim lights (the 4014 X 10 sized SMD LEDs) were WAY better. No issues with flickering. These provide a bright, even white light (I would say about 4500K, about as neutral as it gets) with a wide spread, very little if any 'hot spotting', and very little glare. An interesting feature for these is that on the backside of the PCB they have pretty nice big heatsinks to expel any heat from the LEDs (not that I could feel any), and this bodes well for the long term life of the lights.
As you're getting 4 in a package, they're a great value too. Highly recommended.
When I received the bulbs I went straight to the car, popped the dome light cover off, and within a few seconds had the bulb installed. I turned on the light and it was plenty bright. The only problem was that is was not as cool of a color temperature as the others.
I really wish the color temperatures were in the descriptions of these products. I took off one star, as it was not really what I wanted. It has nothing to do with the product itself, which is a great LED bulb, just not cool enough. Consider the deduction for the incompleteness of the description.
I also purchased a similar bulb set from Yorkim which utilizes CREE LED's (pack of two but roughly the same price). Those, although a bit brighter, also came with a damaged inductor on one of the bulbs. As a result, I feel that this set which does not utilize unshielded SMD inductors is a much better buy in terms of quality and value.
I would like to note that some reviewers had problems with flashing. I had this at first till I realized that the contact posts were not as "fat" as the factory units. I took out the new bulbs, compressed the clips, and re-installed and now they are great.
Top reviews from other countries
A definite upgrade when loading on a dark evening..... Good value, I just hope they last.
It's now, mid-January 2020, my van is used on a daily basis and no issues with these bulbs. Still as bright as the day they were fitted back in October 2019.👍