Yoshitomo Nara The Little Wanderer Special Edition Collectable Figure
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25cm in height and 14.5cm at its base
- Limited edition, auctions at 145-250 Euros
- This special edition Little Wanderer moves around, with three wheels at its base. The figure is based on an original drawing by Nara.
- Yoshitomo Nara's etched signature on bottom
- Direct from Asia. Comes in PVC Container to guard against dust, and Japanese instructional manual.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Yoshitomo Nara : Little Wanderer by Yoshitomo Nara The Little Wanderer, an extension of Nara's Little Pilgrim works, is a charming fantastical character that leisurely strolls about meandering here and there with a simple mechanical mechanism. Put together a group and watch as they slowly roam about in their dreamlike state searching for lost childhood dreams and someone to love. Yoshitomo Nara was born in Aomori, Japan in 1959. Nara is a part of a generation of young Japanese artists whose works are informed by Japanese popular culture, primarily manga (comics) and television animation. Recently his work has been included in the following group exhibitions: 'Contemporary Drawings: Eight Propositions,' MoMA QNS, Queens, New York, Superflat at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles,Art/Domestic: Temperature of the Time at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Tokyo, 1999,and The Manga Age at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Tokyo, 1998. Nara has had one-person exhibitions at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago, The Santa Monica Museum, and the Yokohama Museum of Art.