- Receive 1 B019TNXMO4 free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by wasooo. Enter code DSEFED5E at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 B019TR87FY free when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by wasooo. Enter code 4TGCK9DX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Beads are subtle and may vary slightly in size, shape and color
- Size: Bead diameter 0.6cm,total Bracelet diameter about 26''
- Suitable for Japa and for Wearing
- Semi precious Stone Malas for Energy & Chakra healing.
- Meditation can be quite a tricky practice because the mind is like a naughty child. By its very nature, the mind tends to wander off during the meditation practice.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The color of the real object will be a little different as the photos showed due to different cameras, lighting and displays. Please Understand ! Thank you !
What is a Meditation Mala?
A mala is a string of 108 beads with one bead as the summit bead called a 'sumeru'.
It is a tool used to keep your mind on the meditation practice. Malas are generally made from different materials such as tulsi (basil) wood, sandal wood, rudraksh seeds or crystal. Each type of material has certain properties which subtly affect the subconscious mind of the practitioner.
Why use the Mala?
Meditation can be quite a tricky practice because the mind is like a naughty child. By its very nature, the mind tends to wander off during the meditation practice. If ones energy is low at the time of meditation, falling asleep can result. If the energy is too high, fantasy and distraction become the barriers. At such times, the mala provides the much needed anchor.
The mala beads are moved in rhythm with the breath and the mantra, so that both-sleep as well as excessive mental distraction-are prevented by this action upon the beads.
A personal mala is a wonderful accessory to meditation, which when used regularly with a personal mantra, absorbs the vibrations of the practice. It becomes like a close friend or a comfortable piece of clothing!
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017BH3TR0
- Item model number: YS-10291
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 29, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Yosoo|