4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Yosoo OV7670 300KP VGA Camera Module for Arduino
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OV7670 300KP VGA Camera Module for Arduino
- Colour: black+blue
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour: black+blue Material:PCB+plastic+metal Photographic array 640X480 IO voltage of 2.5V to 3.0V Power work 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV Sleep <20μA Package List： 1 * OV7670 Camera Module
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Any how, its a good Item , in a good price, Many thanks !!!
Now working! I connected a 24 MHz input clock signal (home made, so feeling really proud) to XCLK (signal at this freq is more like a sinusoid than a square wave as seen through the scope). All output signals are ok (PCLK, VSYNC, HREF) to acquire byte data (D0-D7). SCCB/I2C bus is also ok at Fast Mode (400 kHz). Pull-up resistors of about 5k are needed to perform wired AND on the SDA/SCK lines! Take into account that depending on the line capacitance (how many devices are plugged in), you should handle the resistance (and maybe inductance) to minimize the slew rate!
[July 7, 2014]
I've purchased this camera some time ago here at amazon. Take into account that this version comes with no FIFO registers at all to hold pixel data. It also does require a high frequency external clock, so this version is the raw CMOS sensor with output pins for your connection, nothing more!