Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on November 13, 2012
I love this book. Purchased it since I had seen it on Abbey's blog, and the crafts illustrated have easy to follow directions. Wonderful crafts to share with either your children or in my case my granddaughter. I am very happy with the book and would recommend it to anyone wanting a book that will give you quality time with your children! Thanks Abbey!!!
on November 13, 2012
Higher quality crafts ranging from simple to more complex - all awesome! Cute illustrations and lovely photographs - It's fun and unusual to find a book with more challenging crafts for crafty adults or older children - Would definitely recommend :)
on October 26, 2012
I highly recommend this book. The first craft I started working on is easy to follow and makes me feel a ton more artistic than I really am. I had heard of this book from my wife who enjoys Abbey's blog, and I am going to try to surprise her with both the book and a craft at the same time. I highly recommend Abbey's blog, and this book portrays her warmth. A great pickup both for yourself or as a unique gift for someone else that will show them you're thinking about them.
on January 4, 2013
If you have or have not crafted before, this book is nice. It has some easy crafts as well as some more challenging crafts.
I received this book today and have looked at every single page. Great tutorials and easy to follow.
on February 19, 2013
This book is full of great ideas, beautifully presented, and easy to read. i want to make one of everything in here.
on January 25, 2013
I got this book because it had great reviews, but the book is full of crafts for children. That is not a bad thing, but it didn't note in the description that these were very simple crafts/crafts that really only children would use.

I don't have kids and while I have friends that do - even they said they'd rather not have the clutter in their house (OK - so they could probably stand to be a bit more creative with their kids. haha)

I was just expecting fun crafts that I could use, as an adult. But am I really going to make a paper mailbox for my boyfriend and put it on our bedroom door? No.

The book is well-made and the crafts themselves are explained well. I just wasn't expecting a kid's book. I would have returned it but in order to even look at the crafts inside, I had to rip off plastic wrapping.

I am hoping to gift it to someone eventually...
on April 27, 2013
I bought this book because I thought the cover looked interesting, but its not at all. This book doesn't contain one good craft, very disappointing! It's more of a children's craft book.