Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 17, 2014
This is a great mood changer...Chase your blues away. Most songs today doesn't have the energy required to help change our loneliness and sadness away.
on June 30, 2015
Fast shipping. I will be back.
on December 28, 2014
Very sweet version of the song. I love Carly Simon.
on September 23, 2012
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SONG... ITS BEEN A SONG MY MOM HAS LOVED TOO. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SONG... ITS BEEN A SONG MY MOM HAS LOVED TOO.
on November 17, 2011
I have 4 year old twins and this is my son's favorite song. The arrangement is so thoughtful and calming. Every time we listen to this it become's a special moment!