- File Size: 1911 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Koratious Press (June 5, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 5, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GNKGMKW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#458,392 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #480 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management
- #854 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Investing > Investing Basics
- #1156 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
You Don't Need a Financial Advisor: 16 Things Your Financial Advisor Won't Tell You Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?