Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

You Learn
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on September 21, 2012
This girl what can i say she taught me a lot that Jagged littlte pill .You learn was quite possibly the song i felt the most because I thought of life lessons ,it really made me appreciate my mother ...well everyone in my family .She didnt have to be the Best ever the words lept off the page themselves to write such beautiful music she must have a very passionate soul.
on October 27, 2017
A+
on June 29, 2017
I'm a teacher now...
on May 31, 2014
I have always loved this song and that ironic song. I never actually bought a full album for just the song though, so I am really excited we live in an age where I can grab just my favorites here and there.
on December 14, 2012
This song is perfect for people of all ages! It's empowering, truthful, and easy to sing along with. Inspiring lyrics.
on November 15, 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2013
Alanis Morissette is one person that can get me pumped up for work and keep my pace up when I am walking!
on June 3, 2015