You Need A Budget (YNAB) - Personal Finance Software
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, (Windows 7 / Vista/ XP / 95, / 98 / 2000 / ME / NT)Mac OS X (10.4.11 / 10.5.4 / 10.5.5 / 10.6),
- And Linux (Fedora 8 and later / Ubuntu 7.10 and later / OpenSuse 10.3 and later)
- Benefit from four unique, powerful rules for maximizing control over your money
- Gain financial peace by tracking all of your spending (dining out, groceries, bills) with one simple interface
- Be up and running in just minutes, also save time by importing your bank transactions
- Generate reports, schedule recurring transactions, and GAIN CONTROL.
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck - Get out of debt - Save more money faster
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Praised across the internet as hands-down the "best budgeting software", You Need A Budget (YNAB) cuts to the chase with your finances. The software focuses you on the foundation of your finances: the Budget. Experience has shown that when your budget is intact, and functioning correctly, everything else takes care of itself (the bills are paid on time, retirement contributions are made, and unnecessary debt is eliminated). The software is built around Four Rules of Cash Flow. These Four Rules will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money faster. Where other software packages tend to be the products of years of feature creep, YNAB offers you exactly what you need: a simple, straightforward system to manage your money. Remember to take advantage of YNAB's fantastic support resources: video tutorials, and free live budgeting classes for any and all interested! YNAB is built on the powerful Adobe AIR platform, which means you can run it on Windows, Mac, or Linux!
Top customer reviews
1. I use YNAB only for expenditure and leave my investments/gains/losses out of it. I just need it to ensure that I save a certain amount each month, which, never mind your income level, is exactly what it does best. When I first started on the YNAB budget, I simply stuck the entire amount of my bank balance till that date into my "savings category" and then the following month, changed the budget for the "savings category" down to the normal monthly levels I wanted it to be.
2. The YNAB iphone app is also just as elegantly designed; it is handy entering transactions as I go; I can keep an eye on the budget even when buying things and ofcourse I don't have to struggle to recall transactions a few days later. The fact that it is so easy, is really the reason why I stick with YNAB and its budgeting habit.
3. Overall the user interface is easy on the eyes and does not have the long-winded aggravating workarounds I remember when using MSN Money. I love the calculator feature within each cell: the calculation starts with the original amount in the cell. A small feature like this makes it so easy to work with organizing tiny amounts and collating them into a larger category. The budget reports as well are easy on the eyes. And I realise that I don't need them often to find out how I am doing.
4. Yes, I prefer entering my transactions as YNAB recommends, instead of auto-syncing them; I find the process is truly easy and logical and gets me hands-on with managing money and understanding how I spend. And the fact that YNAB remembers your payees as well as how you paid for them (which card, or bank account and which category), entering is no pain at all.
5. YNAB really does live up to its large number of 5 star reviews. The design and logic its software reminds me of the iphone - elegant without fuss.
Most recent customer reviews
The new YNAB will not stay connected to my bank. YNAB 4 was very good and even worked.Read more
1. Does not connect to our main bank (BMO Harris).Read more