Top critical review
33 people found this helpful
Useful but not intuitive
on March 21, 2008
As someone who has not budgeted before, I find this software great for showing me where my money really goes, but I don't find it intuitive to use.
- It is easy to enter in or download income and expenditures
- It shows nifty bar and pie graphs of my expenditures by month
- It made me look ahead and budget this month for future anticipated expenditures (e.g. 6 mo car insurance).
- I find the budgeting portion of the software confusing and not intuitive.
- The graphs are not interactive and have so many subcategories that it is difficult to see trends over time.
On the whole I am glad I bought the software, but I still have dedicated more time to figuring it out than I would of liked.