Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
You Should Test That: Conversion Optimization for More Leads, Sales and Profit or The Art and Science of Optimized Marketing Paperback – January 14, 2013
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
- How to find the triggers that move customers and prospects to act
- How to find your ideal value proposition that maximizes sales and profits
- How to dramatically lift your conversion rates by using a proven testing system and frameworks
- How companies like Shutterfly, Google, Salesforce, Electronic Arts, Iron Mountain, SAP (and many other fast-growth companies and startups) have used these techniques to get up to 400% conversion rate lift
- How to prioritize where to test and what to test to maximize profit lift and marketing insights
- How to move beyond just conversion rate lift to make business decisions through tested insights.
From the Back Cover
Join the Scientific Marketing Revolution
Conversion optimization has become the go-to strategy for marketers to increase demand and profit from their websites. You Should Test That! provides the strategy, methods, and frameworks that have lifted conversion rates by up to 400% for organizations such as Shutterfly, Google, Salesforce, Electronic Arts, Iron Mountain, SAP, and many other fast-growth companies and startups.
You'll learn fresh tactics, previously hidden marketing insights, and proven processes that deliver unbeatable competitive advantage. Use what you learn in this book to turn your online marketing channels into high-performance conversion funnels.
- Prioritize where and what to test on your websites and landing pages for maximum revenue lift
- Master all testing types, including multivariate, A/B/n, and split path
- Evaluate the key analytics reports—essential to understanding where you are now
- Create a conversion optimization strategy aligned with your business and marketing goals, and get your team on board
- Test for relevance, clarity, urgency, and other key factors in the Landing Page Influence Function for Tests (LIFT) model
- Follow compelling case studies and learn how to emulate their success
"You Should Test That! provides an easy to understand framework for testing, and lots of excellent ideas for how to optimize toward specific goals. It's a much needed, comprehensive approach to testing."
—Jesse Nichols, Agency Partnerships, Google Analytics
"When you've finished You Should Test That!, you'll be armed not just with the belief in the importance of testing and optimization, but with the mental tools to accomplish them."
—Stefan Tornquist, VP Research, Econsultancy US
"In You Should Test That!, Chris doesn't just talk about what you should test, but how to think about your marketing in a very smart and strategic way."
—Mitch Joel, President of Twist Image and Author, Blogger, Podcaster of Six Pixels of Separation
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the first book I've read on cro and I'm glad it is. I feel much more confident about doing cro work now after understanding concepts from this book.
Thanks wider funnel for such a great book
I've tried contacting through the methods detailed in the book (email & twitter) to avoid a bad review, with no response (weeks+). I then contacted the author's company, which after much stalling, has said the referenced materials are not available and that they would address my issue when they could get around to it. It's been around two months of waiting for the material, and the company has essentially begun ignoring me. The author, Chris Goward, does not deliver on his commitments and marginalizes you during your "conversations".
I would easily recommend another conversion rate book, as there are many great books on the market. So while the content in this book is decent, the experience has been extremely poor.