|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $1.00 (10%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
So, You Want to Work in Sports?: The Ultimate Guide to Exploring the Sports Industry (Be What You Want) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This book is a great resource for children who are considering a career in sports. It provides an informal blueprint of the best subjects to study in high school and college, as well as encouraging extracurricular activities in the focus areas. The biographical career profiles included in each chapter are helpful, notwithstanding a few vague responses. I love the emphasis Mattern places on the importance of networking and making connections. Overall, the book impresses upon kids the hard work that goes into a sports career.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Activities, Crafts & Games
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Jobs & Careers
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Reference
- Books > Children's Books > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Education & Reference > Jobs & Careers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Education & Reference > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Geography & Cultures > Careers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Children's Nonfiction > Sports & Activities > Sports