- File Size: 540 KB
- Print Length: 178 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1500966487
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 1, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MCWKZEA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #218,837 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.95|
Save $6.96 (64%)
You Were Meant For Me Kindle Edition
|Length: 178 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The love story of Sis Jetta and Bro Tyson will have you glued to your reading device!! This love story takes you through every emotion. These two are soul mates and have to fight for their happily ever after.
This story is well written and makes you want to be apart of the town of Allenville, TX. I can not wait to read more from W. Parks Brigham!!! This book left my spirit a little lighter and a smile on my face.
Minister Tyson Brinkley is the new pastor of Allanville Church and he is single. Unbeknownst to Tyson the church matchmakers are making it their job to help him in that area of his life. Minister Brinkley has his eyes set on one member and feels an attraction toward her. He doesn’t want to be a part of any blind dating but finally gives into the matchmaking. When the church matchmakers choose the same woman Tyson is interested in he decides it can’t be all that bad.
You Were Meant For Me was a story of finding that special someone. The author does a wonderful job letting readers know that your past does not have to define your future. The main character overcomes a lot and deserves happiness. I recommend this book to others.
This book was provided by the author for review purposes only.
3 Stars=Okay Page Turner
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Christian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction