Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
YouTube Strategies 2014: Making And Marketing Online Video Paperback – February 1, 2014
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some of the issues addressed by the author are:
• How to take advantage of the new YouTube Live options
• How to integrate a YouTube strategy with other social networks
• Search Engine Optimisation strategies and methods for YouTube videos
• How videos go “viral”, and whether you should aim for that
• The use of YouTube annotations and links
• Third party tools, and the advantages and disadvantages of using them
Some of the editing is a little bit rough, and there is some repetition in the content, but this book provides a convenient source of practical information about using YouTube which many readers will find very useful.
I discovered a bunch of interesting facts and reasons to publish via YouTube as well as some best practices. Paul provides some resources and tools for creation and automation that help the production of video content and distribution quite easy. I like that. Anything that would simplify these tasks makes for a worthy read
Every year youtube evolve a lot and this book also talk about the futur. I appreciated that.