Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Color: Electric Aluminum|Change

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on July 31, 2012
Guys:
UPDATE: HAD THIS THREE YEARS AND STILL IN LOVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This hits all the criteria. It's neat, slim, priced right and looks great sitting outside on the counter or it fits perfectly well in my tiny NYC cabinet (the tilting trays are perfect even if the cabinet is higher up)! It neatly organizes up to 10 different styles that are right at your fingertips with no shuffling of other styles to get to the one you like. All the other type of capsule holders had too many negatives that this little beauty avoids, like: 1) Those that act like a basket where you just dump assorted flavors and then search for the one you want or 2) those which are stacked tube-style organizers and only allow easy access to 4 or 5 of those styles that drop into the opening at the bottom or 3) those which are carousel basket-type holders which are very bulky.

I really like the way this looks on my counter next to the machine (the black and aluminum finish goes well with the machine and the other brushed nickel accessories in my kitchen), however if I do need more counter space, the slim design of this unit also fits perfectly inside my skinny cabinet, with the front of the organizer still visually displaying all the capsule styles.....all you do is slide the door out and it swings down, allowing easy access to the pod of your choice while allowing the entire case to remain in the cabinet). Before getting the organizer, I would keep the capsules in the cardboard sleeves and then stack the sleeves inside my cabinet, one on top of the other. Needless to say, when I removed a sleeve, the others would tumble out or topple over. This keeps all the different capsules easily organized and accessible. I wouldn't change a thing about this....the design team got this one right! And it's priced well, too.

Tax and free shipping put this at $32.00 and I'm quite happy with the purchase.
on June 4, 2016
I am able to squeeze 70 pods into this thing. In the photo it looks like they could pop right out of the bottom hole of the slider tray, but there is a clip-thing that you can't see in the photo that stops the pod from sliding out. In any case, I'm able to get more into this thing than the 60 they state. The construction is good (for a bunch of plastic), and it fits well into my standard shallow cabinets. I am very satisfied with this purchase. Nespresso makes such unusable, bulky, (and expensive!!) holders...I don't know why they didn't think of this design!
VINE VOICEon June 4, 2013
I recently received this product and am satisfied with the purchase. I won't go over the details such as the dimension or number of capsules it holds, which are covered in the description.

Likes
* It does fit in a standard kitchen cupboard, although depth wise it's a tight fit. I can close the door of the cupboard. I had to raise the shelf above it to accommodate the 9 inch height.
* The shelves seem to work well. As you removed a capsule, others in the row slide down so they are always toward the front of the unit.
* The capsules remain securely in in their rows, even if you accidently jar or bounce the shelf.
* You can see the color of the capsules from the front, so you know what each row contains, assuming you have the colors memorized.

Dislikes
* While it is reasonably attractive, the black plastic of the front of the shelves have a cheap molded plastic look. It would look better if that part had a textured finish like the top and bottom pieces, or made of harder glossier plastic, or something more what they are. I plan to keep this in a cupboard so am less concerned about it for me, but if you have a fancy kitchen with all the top flight appliances, it may be an issue.
* It would be nice if you could label the rows somehow, especially if you like to keep a lot of different flavors. Something like a slot inside the shelf where you could stick the end label from the capsule box. I like variety have an assortment of flavors. Maybe I'll memorize all the capsule colors eventually, but having a place for a label would be a nice touch.

Despite a few improvements I think they could make, I'm satisfied with the product and can recommend it.
on March 17, 2017
What a great capsule organizer. I've had it for 4 years and it still looks great and functions perfectly. The drawers slide out and can then hang at an angle, making it easy to load and easy to pick out a capsule. When you're done just lift the end back up and slide it back in - very smooth. There's room to put a small label at the end of each drawer to keep track of what's inside. Would not want to drink decaf by mistake when caffeine is what's needed! The organizer is deep enough to fit the full depth of a shelf in one of my kitchen cabinets, and stays put without sliding around. It would also look nice enough to put out on the counter. Though it's plastic, it's very well made, and the metallic sides give it some style. Makes good use of space with lots of drawers and room for many boxs of capsules. So much nicer-looking than carousel - type capsule holders.
on June 3, 2017
Item is as described and is a great price. However, we ordered a variety pack of the Nespresso pods for the office and this dispenser only allows you to select the pod from the front of the slide/drawer. And because they are loaded upside down you cannot see which variety you are selecting. This would be great for someone who is familiar with and only buys limited varieties of Nespresso pods.
on August 21, 2015
I love this thing. The other capsule holder we had was terrible any slight touch would cause all of the capsules to fall out. This one is amazing! My coworker said it was the best purchase I ever made! Only wish it would holder a whole sleeve of capsules at once. Anyway love this thing.
on May 18, 2017
It works great for my massive collection of Nespresso cups (original style). I could get the kind that slides out underneath with the KitchenAid unit (too heavy) so this works great
on February 17, 2013
This is a very functional organizer for Nespresso capsules. My sister-in-law saw it at our house and promptly ordered one for her house. Our cabinets are 12" deep and this fits just fine. I was a little concerned about the fit as our actual shelves are slightly shorter than the depth of this organizer, but it works well (even with a little overhang) as there is still plenty of room for the cabinet door to close. It's assembled straight out of the box. I could not resist the urge to fit in more capsules than recommended, but I should have listened. Overfilling each row will most certainly result in capsules raining on your head, counter, in the sink, whatever... Highly recommended!
on December 29, 2016
Love this holder it fits perfectly in my shelf built perfectly for the Nespresso Capsules. This is the 3rd product Ive tried for the capsules ( i like to have a clear counter) others were flimsy or cheaply made, I've let them go. This item is a keeper!! go buy it.
on May 16, 2016
I have to agree with everyone else - why make this to fit only 6 capsules? That is dumb and yes - I had to over fill it because...well... that's what you do. I took an idea from another person and cut the boxes and taped them to the ends so I know what is what. Got rid of 10 boxes on my counter so I was happy!!