Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 7, 2013
If you hate your job or career as much as I hate mine, you will cherish the black humor here. The cards tear out easily, so you can easily decorate your cubicle of death, although the gals in HR with the cat calendars probably won't get the jokes.
on April 17, 2017
Secret Santa gift for boss. Hilarious. Completely recommend
on December 10, 2012
Someecards are the best! I get their weekly email (sometimes laughing out loud to myself) and I have the someecards desk calendar. It just doesn't get any better than someecards. This book is a prime example. I wish I had more people I could share the postcards with. You will enjoy this book and keep a smiling hours after you look through it. If you have a great sense of humor -- get this or any other Someecards product.
on February 19, 2017
gift for someone. it was funny but i enjoyed it more than they did
on February 20, 2014
Got these as a gift for my girlfriend and they were a big hit. She keeps them in her office at work and shoes them off often. No lame ones, a good booklet of really funny ones.
on December 11, 2017
a total hit in the office
on February 15, 2017
These are pretty great, but I think my mailman is stealing them when I send them out. My friend has only received one out of the three I've sent her and I think that's because I put it in an envelope.
on November 16, 2015
These were a hit at my work! nothing like someecards to lighten he mood.
on August 21, 2015
I bought this for a co-worker and she loved it.Definitely awesome for those who love e-cards and/or have a sarcastic sense of humor.
on December 26, 2012
This book is a collection of postcards with perforated edges, that you have the option of pulling out. This is a fun gift for any friend/family member that works in an office.