3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Youmei Dual Band NMO Antenna Small Cannon Style Antenna UHF/VHF 400-470/136-174MHz 50W for Car Mobile Radio
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Small size can be firmly installed to NMO mount base
- Frequency range: 400-470MHz or 136-174MHz
- Gain: 2.5/3 Db; Dimension: 3.5*9cm
- Maxmium power input: 50W
- Bundled product including this unit and its magnetic mount with 5M cable is on sale now, just search B08L3VNKNN on amazon
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Antenna Termination: NMO
VSWR: Below 1.5
Center point: VHF 144mhz and UHF 435mhz
Colors : Black
1 x NMO antenna
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will keep it for using just with my area's 70 cm repeaters / family simplex usage, but I will not treat it as a two band antenna under any circumstance.