- Series: Changing Images of Early Childhood
- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415626994
- ISBN-13: 978-0415626996
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,012,499 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Young Children, Pedagogy and the Arts: Ways of Seeing (Changing Images of Early Childhood) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"This book provides an analysis of the arts and respective arts pedagogy based on poststructuralist discourses and feminist critical theory with specific emphasison early childhood teacher- education practices.The articles address the importnace of learning through a child centric model of engagement and exploration in the arts..Summing up: Recommended"- E.Correa, Medaille College, for CHOICE, December 2013
About the Author
Felicity McArdle is Associate Professor at Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
Gail Boldt is Associate Professor at The Pennsylvania State University, USA.