Neil Young and Crazy Horse Music In Review
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is the definitive independent critical
review of the legendary music created
by Neil Young and Crazy Horse, on film,
on record and in concert.
This penetrating critical analysis draws on rare footage of Neil Young
in performance with Crazy Horse in a blistering concert broadcast live
from the Cow Palace in Texas in 1986, and compares and contrasts
Neil’s work as a solo artist with his remarkable achievements in
collaboration with Crazy Horse.
A team of leading music critics and working musicians revisits the
performance and the original albums in order to discover the secrets
behind the music.
The 72-page book features many colour photographs, and reviews
Neil Young’s career from the early days to superstardom.
• Mr. Soul • Cinnamon Girl • Down By The River
• When You Dance, I Can Really Love • Too Lonely
• Heart Of Gold • After The Gold Rush • Inca Queen
• Drive Back • Opera Star • Cortez The Killer • Powderfinger
• Sample And Hold • Computer Age • Violent Side
• Mideast Vacation • Long Walk Home • Like A Hurricane
• The Needle And The Damage Done • Hey Hey, My My
• When Your Lonely Heart Breaks • Around The World
• Prisoners Of Rock ‘n’ Roll
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It consists of 4 or 5 reviewers commenting on Neil's albums up to 1986 and nothing after that.
In the background, you see NY and CH playing at the Cow Palace in 86, but the focus is not on the concert, but the reviews.
The audio and video of the concert is horrible.
Don't waste your money on this one.