Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

86%
14%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on June 3, 2015
This is a good sampling of the songs from the show. I thought it was going to contain the entire score and not just partial music from each number. It's a good purchase if you're not looking for the whole enchilada.
on March 14, 2017
Great!
on November 25, 2013
When I was looking for music from this show I was hoping to find a complete collection...and I did! This collection is exactly as promised in the description. All the vocal selections with all the arrangments. Great buy!
on January 8, 2014
Young Frankenstein is one of my all time favorite movies ... then our theater did the musical! I loved it!
on January 12, 2015
Like it
on November 23, 2008
I bought this album as a birthday present for my mother, since she was fond of the number "He Vas My Boyfriend." This not only had that song, but all of the numbers from the soundtrack are included as well, including the dialogue portions, which is a major bonus. Overall this is a good set of sheet music from the show, which I have seen and enjoyed, and I would recommend it to anyone who could use audition music, such as the aforementioned Weill/Brecht parody and "Deep Love," "Alone" (cut from the show but an enjoyable number nonetheless), and "Surprise!"
on January 6, 2013
This is a great book with the music from the Mel Brooks musical version of Young Frankenstein. I used it for my classroom.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse