Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 831 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 886 reviews
on June 21, 2015
I've been researching inflammation for 13 years. I am looking for answers that don't include using toxic pharmaceutical drugs. I stumbled on to this product about 10 days ago. I thought, "what the heck" I'll try it. I already knew that plant minerals were very valuable and easily absorbable. I also knew that most diseases trace back to a lace of one mineral or another. I did not expect it to work. I didn't even tell my wife I was buying it because she would be mad at me. But by the fourth day, I felt remarkable. What little joint pain I had was gone. I then told my wife about it and got her to try it. She has had arthritis and joint pain for 20 years. Again on the fourth day, she called me at work to tell me that she has never felt so good in 20 years. We are both also sleeping really well. I will buy this stuff for life!
0Comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2017
Great product but expensive, pricey everywhere. While many people seem to like the sweetness of this product, I would prefer a less-sweet product (less stevia presumably) but ..... I prefer foods not as sweet as most people, and oftentimes reduce the sugar in recipes. Like this Citrus Fruit Tangy Tangerine product because it's Less Sweet than the original Tangy Tangerine product which is too sweet for my taste. Hope they make a less sweet product in the future (presumably less stevia or no stevia).
on September 22, 2015
Works great, I feel better. The taste is strong and takes time to get adjusted to. I recommend mixing it with other fruits and vegetables.
on October 24, 2016
I bought this and the Osteo FX for my mother, who has a lot of joint pain. She said her pain is substantially diminished, but I don't know which of the two products is helping the most. I do know that the Tangy Tangerine went up in price over $7 in just a two-week period since I purchased it. I was going to get it for myself, but not at the price they're asking. The company should offer a substantial discount if you buy both.
on February 19, 2017
I've had alopecia for the past 6 months and along with Argan oil shampoo, monthly cortical steroid injections, 5% minoxidil twice a day - nothing worked as rapdily as taking this stuff. Although those other treatment methods have helped, the amount of hair re-growth since taking this stuff has been atleast 3x as fast. 4 stars because of the price increase.
on September 15, 2016
This product came packaged well. I'm not sure the total effects but I do know that a virus came to my house and me taking this product I was the only one that did not get sick. Therefore I recommend this product . I also recommend a good way to mix it up Note this product tries to return to its original state when liquefied it seems to work better in a hot beverage .
on April 13, 2014
I purchased this product after listening to a few of Dr. Wallach's talks on Youtube. Dr. Wallach's premise is that every disease is caused by a vitamin and/or mineral deficiency. I have degenerative disc disease, and I wanted to see if this product would help. I am a 55 year old female and I have a moderately physical job where I'm on my feet for 8 plus hours per day, and I must lift heavy objects from time to time. By the middle of the afternoon, my back starts to ache and I usually pop 3 or 4 advil every day. On day 4 of taking this product, I noticed that my back was not aching in the afternoon as it usually does. I have been taking this product for 2 weeks and my back has been pain free ever since day 3. In addition to my back pain being gone, I have also noticed an increase in energy. I am definitely going to purchase this product on a regular basis.
1313 comments| 195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2014
Expensive but taste GREAT and do feel the nutrients after drinking. This is one of the best tasting LOW sugar drinks I have ever tasted. It's so good, I have searched for other RejuvaSweet products without luck. 7g of carbs for 2 scoops.. This would be great for a low carb diet drink.
If it was cheaper, I would buy more often.
on December 10, 2016
Doc Wallach's products are the best - just watch your expiration dates when you buy Youngevity products on Amazon,
especially if the price is very low!
I drink it one scoop mixed at a time, because it is THAT TANGY, for sure!
on November 13, 2015
It tastes awful. If you put it in a smoothie, it is entirely too sweet. I literally have to force myself to drink it. I will finish this canister but I more than likely will not purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.