|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||11.1 x 3.8 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||05-3430-80-M|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Protected against manufacturer defects|
Youngstown Glove 05-3430-80-M Waterproof Gauntlet XT Performance Glove Medium, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Youngstown's Waterproof Gauntlet XT is a heavy duty winter glove that will keep your hands warm and dry in cold, wet wintery conditions
- Features a triple layer technology consisting of a MicroFleece Liner, Waterproof / Windproof Membrane and a Form-Fit Outer Shell
- Form-fit outer shell is dexterous and reinforced with non-slip to ensure excellent grip and lasting durability
- Waterproof and Windproof Inner Membrane keeps hands completely dry in cold, wet conditions
- Youngstown's Waterproof Gauntlet XT is built strong enough for heavy work yet is functional and dexterous enough for winter recreation
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer
Youngstown's Waterproof Gauntlet XT is the winter glove you have been looking for - durable, dexterous, comfortable and waterproof! Created in a unique triple layer design featuring a soft and insulating microfleece liner, a waterproof / windproof inner membrane and a durable, form-fit outer shell. The terry cloth thumb is great for wiping sweat and debris or even your nose. The palm side is extensively reinforced with non-slip reinforcement to enhance grip while providing lasting durability. The extended Gauntlet cuff can fit under or over jackets and features a cinch to ensure the cold stays out. This highly functional winter glove is ideal for any number of winter activities - from heavy duty work like chopping wood or recreational activiites like ice fishing - this glove will cover your needs. Please note that our 2010-11 batch is running a little small and it is recommended that you size up 1 size when ordering. Available in Sizes S - XXL.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most important note: I always purchase medium gloves. Therefore I ordered Medium - however these barely fit my 14 year old son! I was constantly fighting to get my fingers into the tiny holes ESPECIALLY after my hands were sweaty from skiing so hard! Actually the pinky finger basically never fit in the glove all the way when sweaty/wet.
So when I tried to keep my fingers warm by pulling them into the palm area I would have a nightmare getting them back into the finger portion of the glove.
I wish I could return them; been just over a month as I just went skiing last weekend!
AMAZON: have better return policy for items such as these! Or I will simply setup a return automatically at day 29.
overpriced for what you get, and made in china, but not labeled anywhere on the glove or package, undersized, Dont Waste your money