- ✊ SAVE 10% INSTANTLY on our JADE GREEN PREMI-OM YOGA MAT when you ADD BOTH TO YOUR CART - Discount will apply automatically ✊ Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ✊ SAVE 10% INSTANTLY on our ONYX BLACK PREMI-OM YOGA MAT when you ADD BOTH TO YOUR CART - Discount will apply automatically ✊ Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡ SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE 20% when you add 4 Yoga Towels to your Cart and enter Code 4YTWLS20 at checkout ⚡ Enter code 4YTWLS20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡ SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE 15% when you add 3 Yoga Towels to your Cart and enter Code 3YTWLS15 at checkout ⚡ Enter code 3YTWLS15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡ SPECIAL OFFER: SAVE 10% when you add 2 Yoga Towels to your Cart and enter Code 2YTWLS10 at checkout ⚡ Enter code 2YTWLS10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Youphoria Yoga Towels - Microfiber Non Slip Yoga Mat Towel (24 x 72)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.13. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NON SLIP & SKID-LESS: Pouring Sweat and Feeling like your Yoga Mat is a Slip and Slide? Not anymore! These yoga mat towels grip best when wet; which is perfect during those long Bikram Hot Yoga Sessions. Keeping you grounded, focused, and in perfect balance.
- EXTENDS MAT LIFE AND REDUCES RISK OF BACTERIA: Stinky mat? Let those nostrils rest assured and breathe deep, free of strong funky odors caused by bacteria build up on your mat. These machine washable yoga towels add a hygienic layer between you and your mat, reducing the risk of harmful bacteria spreading to your skin and saving you time on cleaning your mat.
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Don't let these yoga towels fool you by how light they are, these microfiber towels are made to absorb 7X it’s weight in water. But theyíll quickly air dry in no time!
- PERFECT SIZE: This 24" x 72" hot yoga towel is the perfect size for any yoga mat. It’s also a great travel yoga companion when you’re away. No more using the tops of old hotel gym mats. Just toss this in your carry-on and enjoy practicing in your hotel room.
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE: We stand behind our Products and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee if you are not happy with your Youphoria product experience, just reach out to us and we’ll take care of you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You Sweat, It Grips.
Youphoria Yoga Towels are everything you want from a yoga towel. Super absorbent, quick-drying microfiber allows you to hold your yoga poses without slipping when you hands or feet get sweaty. Towel is sized to fit straight on top of your standard (24" x 72") yoga mats. Youphoria Yoga Towels provide a hygienic barrier between you and your mat, are hypo-allergenic, and absorb 7 times its weight in water (or sweat!). Machine washable, unlike your yoga mat. Extends your yoga mat life. Best used with Youphoria Yoga Mats of course.
Features and Specifications:
* Slip-Resistant Microfiber
* Sized to fit most yoga mats
* Super absorbent, dries faster than the competition
* Creates a hygienic barrier for your mat, extending mat life!
* Machine Washable - unlike your yoga mat!
Youphoria Yoga No-Question Satisfaction Guarantee
Practice better yoga with our towel or your money back. Simply contact us and we'll take care of you
Click the ADD TO CART button and start getting the most out of your yoga.
Color: Black Towel/Gray Stitching
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Doesn't matter how little effort I exert, I start sweating pretty quickly (thankfully I don't have bad BO - I swear!). Needless to say the whole Bikram/Heated Yoga thing makes it 10x worse, and as such was a TERRIBLE experience for me the first time. I went prepared with a $20 mat I purchased from a random convenience store and a small face towel, and I literally had water *streaming* off of my shirt onto my mat for most of the class. I've never seen sweat hold a constant stream... like, what the hell? NOT FAIR
My entire mat was engulfed in a puddle that was encroaching on my neighbor's space (oops), and I couldn't so much as plant my feet at 30' angle without slipping. Pretty embarrassing, and disgusting, and sad. The paper towels laughed at me, and were futile.
Sure, everyone in a class like that class sweats a good amount, but I seriously sweat more than the next 6-7 people (AT LEAST) combined. I would've liked to pretend that this all never happened, and that I could honestly swear I would never step foot in another heated class again, but I had 9 classes remaining on my deal and actually enjoyed the class otherwise. Further, is all of the 'advanced' classes were heated, and that was what I liked the most.
So, after a fair amount of amazon searching and reading, I decided on this purchase - and it is a WORLD of difference.
This mat handled the deluge of sweat from a class, and kept the mat underneath it in reasonable shape. No puddles on the mat or the floor; just some minor moisture. Further, is it never got slippery, at all. If anything my grip got better as it got wetter, somehow (though it does recommend some moisture for best results).
But seriously, I can't even fathom how this thing absorbed 95% of the sweat. I rang it out after the class, and out flooded enough water on the pavement to fill a bucket. The puddle was like the circumference of a mini-cooper. I'm not joking around when I say I sweat a lot. It was disgusting, but hey, no one knew about it but me this time! The thing had to of had around 10lbs of water in it.
Ok, so, don't mean to gross everyone out but I just wanted to emphasize how awesome a job this towel did. I fully recommend it.
Oh, and it fit my mat perfectly, and didn't move or have to get readjusted much at all. Feels nice too. Customer service is also excellent and very personal.
Though, honestly everything else could've been terrible and I still would've been super happy to not have to worry about slipping, falling, and splashing the entire class with the puddle I land in. Great product.
I gave four stars only because it fit my mat perfectly when I first used it, but between the heat and sweat of the first hot yoga it was used during, I noticed that it had shrunk about an inch, which is totally fine. After I washed and dried it (in a dryer on LOW heat), it was another 1" shorter and the corners tend to curl up. Totally fine since I'm never out there, but it makes me want to tuck them back down while I'm in down dog.
Best part, it doesn't wrinkle up at all under my hands and feel! It grips the mat (or the mat grips it) super well, especially with a little sweat on it. Great towel, would definitely recommend it. Just be gentle when you wipe your face as the material will make you feel like you're getting a carpet burn if you apply much pressure.