Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 51-60 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on March 15, 2011
I pre-ordered this book and anxiously awaited it's arrival! It did not disappoint. The book is full of detail, tips and beautiful images. The step by steps and photo recipes look easy to follow. I cannot wait to try some of them out. This is a great book for parents as it helps you define the "must capture" pictures.
on December 31, 2014
This was a gift for our daughter-in-law, who is a wonderful photographer. The book arrived in excellent condition, and it seems to offer excellent tips.
on July 28, 2013
This book is great for both the begin er and more advanced shooter. It has a lot of great ideas for composition and what sort of shots work for different age groups. Highly recommended.
on May 31, 2016
AMAZING BOOK! So helpful for a new mom!
on October 10, 2013
This book has so many great ideas for taking baby pictures! I wish we had had it before our baby was born, so we hadn't missed so many opportunities. This would make a great baby shower gift so parents are prepared ahead of time.
on February 16, 2014
Part of what I love most about this book is not only does she give you great ideas for baby photos but she also gives you all the settings that she used for both a fancy camera and a regular point and shoot.
on August 24, 2015
Awesome book, love the read, hoping to get inspired by setting up my studio here in New Zealand
on June 20, 2014
Great book for those who are interested in taking photos of babies. I am about to have my first grandbaby and I am ready to take mass photos! Thanks to the tips in this book!
on June 17, 2016