Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Travel Accessories Book House Cleaning girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 409 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 449 reviews
on November 4, 2015
This is a great little tool for starting your day off on the right foot. Short but meaningful devotions that are practical, applicable and based on God's word. I like to read through it, pray about it and then write a letter to God-just a couple of paragraphs-asking Him to help me embody what. I just read. A really peaceful to begin each day and get your mind thinking about the right things. You can use it alone or in addition to other Bible studies. I am happy with my purchase and would buy it again.
on April 8, 2014
I love listening to his sermons each time. I have always found him to preach values that are in perfect balance with religion and science. Lately, I have been reading many books about increasing your productivity and living a more positive life. From all that I read and practiced so far, reading good stuff in the morning is one of the best ways to start your day. This book is one such great resource . The daily devotions presented in this book are short - you wont need more than 15 minutes to read and reflect over it. I love how it sets my mood on the right track every morning . This book mostly reminds us about our worth as an individual (which we sometimes forget) and helps to strengthen our faith and courage to face all the problems in life . I somehow find that the ideas in the daily devotions are repetitive . May be the author is trying to reinforce them -which is good though. But I personally like his daily emails more (named : Today's Word with Joel & Victoria) . Nevertheless , this book is also one on my daily-must-read list . Thank you very much Joel!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 27, 2016
Such an inspiring book. Great words, that touch your heart. I have always been a huge fan of Joel, and reading his books really inspire me. He's a great writer. So uplifting, and motivational!
review image review image review image
on April 18, 2016
Love the book but the print is soooooooo tiny I can't read it without a magnifying glass.
on December 31, 2013
This is my 2nd year reading this book to start my day every morning. It has given me a deeper understanding of God by reading each daily scripture and Joel's words of encouragement.
I recommend this book to new Christian and those looking for a way to start your day off in Gods word. Also to anyone wanting a better understanding of The Word of God.
I have also read Become A Better You, which is Very Very good also.
Thank you, Joel Osteen for helping me with my daily worship.
on July 15, 2016
I love Your Best Life by Joel Osteen. The only thing I would suggest is have more information available about the size of the book and size of print. Because of my vision issues the print is too small, which makes it difficult to read.

Thanks!
on March 16, 2017
I love the short messages, the way he ties the message into every day life experiences.
on March 1, 2017
Great positive thoughts for each day.
on March 1, 2017