- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: Hearst Books; Revised, Subsequent edition (November 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0688081320
- ISBN-13: 978-0688081324
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,591,156 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Your Boat's Electrical System: Manual of Electrical and Electronic Projects Hardcover – November 1, 1988
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Elbert S. "Mack" Maloney is one of the best-known boating writers in the country, contributing a monthly column to Motor Boating & Sailing magazine and authoring and editing several classic books in the field of marine navigation. He is active in boating education, and has served as director of education for the United States Power Squadrons and as department chief of education on the National Staff of the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary. He lives in Florida.