- File Size: 59942 KB
- Print Length: 109 pages
- Publisher: Best Seller Publishing, LLC (August 20, 2018)
- Publication Date: August 20, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07GR9FRRX
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#257,128 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #82 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Education > Children & Teens
- #127 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Youth Ministry
- #247 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
|Print List Price:||$24.95|
Save $18.96 (76%)
Your Body Talks to You: Learn to Listen to Your Body Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 109 pages||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Adults should be aware that there is a very short section on connecting with God. Readers who do not wish to include a Christian focus might choose to skip pages 59-60. The illustrations and diagrams are colorful and simple for a child to read enhancing the value of the book. I would particularly recommend the book for children ages seven through twelve.
Although some topics/chapters I would expect have not been included, the book most definitely deserves its five stars.