Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown (Deluxe Edition)
Format: DVD|Change

on June 29, 2016
I absolutely love Charlie Brown cartoons. It may be because when I was a kid cartoons were a bit different than they are today. My parents didn’t have to worry about what colorful new word I would learn on Charlie Brown because there were no colorful words. The only violence associated with this cartoon could be the Red Baron flights and they are really not violent but if someone wanted to be particular they could classify it as such.
I order as many Charlie Brown DVD’s as I can find that I don’t already have. During the holidays when we are stuck in due to weather/snow/ice, I torment my children and make them sit through Charlie Brown Holiday episodes with me. After the first couple times they finally admitted it wasn’t so bad. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is my ultimate favorite Charlie Brown.
I know these are considered old cartoons in today’s society but I recommend these silly/old cartoons to families to provide good wholesome cartoons for their children to watch.
on July 14, 2016
Not 300 minutes as listed
on February 12, 2013
Having grown up on CB and Snoopy, this video is half new cartoon and half cut and splicing in of other peanuts cartoons, which is probably why it isn't shown on tv since the visual and the story are not memorable. I watched it a couple of times with my kids (who love any peanuts cartoon) but was too disappointed to watch it anymore with them.
on January 17, 2016
Our children loves Charlie Brown and found this one very entertaining. Left them giggling and happy!
on August 30, 2015
This is a really cute movie -- great for family entertainment!
on August 5, 2017
Too short. Not the length of movie as advertised.
on January 20, 2017
Arrived on time and in new condition. If you love dogs and Charlie Brown, you will love this story.
on November 29, 2012
Another Peanuts dvd that the family and I enjoyed watching. No complaints with the dvd, as I would do business again with the seller.
on August 23, 2015
Good quality sound and good video too. Just like I remember it. Waited a long time for this to become available on dvd but the wait was worth it.
on March 16, 2017