Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 27, 2016
These are truly timeless classics, I was a kid when Peanuts first hit the “boob tube” in the sixties, my own kids enjoyed these, and now a grandchild is enthralled by our friendly neighborhood flying ace. As to this actual product, that “300 minutes” run time must include the extras. For what it’s worth, here is the description straight off the insert contained in the single–DVD release;
----------
A Beagle Is A Boy’s Best Friend. Sometimes

The gang is fed up with mischief–maker Snoopy, so Charlie Brown sends the offending beagle away to puppy boot camp. Equipped with a tiny suitcase and his own doggy dish, Snoopy heads to the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm but never makes it past his first stop at Peppermint Patty’s. Now Snoopy wonders if the grass might be greener with a new master. Can Charlie Brown put an end to the canine chaos and bring Snoopy back to the little red doghouse? Friendship and loyalty come out on top in “He’s Your Dog, Charlie Brown”. And you will, too, with this Remastered Deluxe Edition with Improved Picture and Audio

SPECIAL FEATURES

** Another Story Featuring the Gang: “Life Is A Circus, Charlie Brown” – Snoopy Runs Away to Join the Circus – and Learns the Harsh Reality of Show Business After Falling for Fifi, a Pretty Big Top Poodle.

** New Featurette “Snoopy Home Ice: The Story of the Redwood Empire Ice Arena”

DVD / Region: 1 / Not Rated / Format: Standard Version / Languages: English – Spanish / Subtitles: English – French – Spanish (Main Episode. Bonus Material/Trailer May Not Be Subtitled) / English SDH / Dolby Digital: English Mono – Spanish Mono / Color / 49 Minutes / © 1968 “He’s Your Dog, Charlie Brown” © 2010 Package design & Supplementary Material Compilation
on June 29, 2016
I absolutely love Charlie Brown cartoons. It may be because when I was a kid cartoons were a bit different than they are today. My parents didn’t have to worry about what colorful new word I would learn on Charlie Brown because there were no colorful words. The only violence associated with this cartoon could be the Red Baron flights and they are really not violent but if someone wanted to be particular they could classify it as such.
I order as many Charlie Brown DVD’s as I can find that I don’t already have. During the holidays when we are stuck in due to weather/snow/ice, I torment my children and make them sit through Charlie Brown Holiday episodes with me. After the first couple times they finally admitted it wasn’t so bad. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is my ultimate favorite Charlie Brown.
I know these are considered old cartoons in today’s society but I recommend these silly/old cartoons to families to provide good wholesome cartoons for their children to watch.
on July 14, 2016
Not 300 minutes as listed
2 people found this helpful
on January 17, 2016
Our children loves Charlie Brown and found this one very entertaining. Left them giggling and happy!
on January 20, 2017
Arrived on time and in new condition. If you love dogs and Charlie Brown, you will love this story.
on August 23, 2015
Good quality sound and good video too. Just like I remember it. Waited a long time for this to become available on dvd but the wait was worth it.
on May 28, 2015
I purchased this DVD for my 2 year old nephew. He is obsessed with Charlie Brown right now and loves this DVD!
on February 12, 2013
Having grown up on CB and Snoopy, this video is half new cartoon and half cut and splicing in of other peanuts cartoons, which is probably why it isn't shown on tv since the visual and the story are not memorable. I watched it a couple of times with my kids (who love any peanuts cartoon) but was too disappointed to watch it anymore with them.
3 people found this helpful
on August 25, 2016
Thanks!
on March 12, 2016
Wonderful and entertaining for all ages