- File Size: 1993 KB
- Print Length: 135 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (January 18, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 18, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N7NLN7R
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,270,378 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
In Your Court (World of Love Book 1) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• I could totally understand the frustration and pain that Ray felt after suffering from an injury that triggered all of his current back problems. It prevented him from doing the one activity he loved the most – playing basketball, and it caused nearly crippling and constant pain.
• Ray fell in love with his surroundings in Vietnam. Everything was new and exciting in terms of the sights and experiences on his mini getaway in a completely foreign land.
I was initially intrigued enough to try this book based on the angle of reading about someone who suffers chronic back pain. While mine isn’t nearly as bad as Ray’s was described, it’s still a real thing so I felt a bit of kinship. The appeal, however, faded quickly as I simply got lost in the words – way too many of them to be honest that made descriptions of everything overly complex. If the blurb of the book hadn’t revealed the nature of Xin’s job, I would have never figured it out in the context of the story. And the ending? That was a just a little too much too soon. I was barely feeling the connection between Ray and Xin.
Unfortunately, this one just didn’t really work well for me.