Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2014
OMG - I've never understood football this well. My husband is so impressed...and proud of me. I talk about completed passes, downs and am beginning to use a vocabulary he never thought he would hear from me. I'l probably never be a true sports fam, but at least I have a MUCH better idea about what's going on. And, thank you for the light side of this book. I'm going to give copies to some of my friends.
on January 7, 2010
I am still in the process of reading this one, but the fact that I haven't stopped reading it yet is a testament to its worth. I am not a football fan, but my boyfriend is, so I got this book so that I can actually understand some of the stuff he's saying every Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Holly breaks it down and makes it interesting. So I would recommend this book to other women out there like me who aren't fans but at least want to be able to connect a little with those in their lives who are.
on April 27, 2013
Great Book! I bought this for my mom because she did not know a thing about football and the little bit she thought she knew was not correct! She read this book and was telling me info that I did not know. Its a funny book that makes it easy and fun to learn the rules of the great game of football!
on February 22, 2016
This is a great book for women who want to be able to understand what her male friends are talking about during the game. Just technical enough!
on September 7, 2013
I've always loved football but was confused about the different positions the offense and defense played. This book cleared that up and also it has a lot of very interesting facts about football. Great book! I have the hard copy and the ebook for my kindle. m
on February 21, 2017
I LEARNED SO MUCH
on September 9, 2014
Good resource cool stories easy to read well organized. Nice break down players looking for violation callS to be explained
on January 10, 2014
Holly knows her stuff. Stories of her life with her father and NFL husband Rodney Peete, coupled with a complete football guide. I would recommend to any woman who is into football as this increased my awareness and enjoyment.
on July 3, 2016
Great transaction! LOVE THIS BOOK!
on January 16, 2015
Basic football told in a very cute way. Could've lived without the interview chapter with player's wives. Recommended for football rookies.