- Series: How to Pay for Your Degree in Library & Information Studies
- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: Reference Service Press; 1 Spi edition (January 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588412156
- ISBN-13: 978-1588412157
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 9.3 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,813,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Pay for Your Degree in Library & Information Studies 1 Spi Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Authored by a former editor of Reference and User Services Quarterly and the author of a number of other financial-aid titles, this work presents funding opportunities for students studying library and information science at undergraduate and graduate levels. Funding resources for study; research projects and creative activities; and conference attendance are presented separately for undergraduates and graduates, and the content is indexed by program title, sponsoring organization, residency, tenability, specialty, diversity, and calendar. Each of the 833 entries includes the program title, sponsoring organization with contact information, program summary, eligibility, financial data, duration, additional information, number of awards given each round, and deadline. This is one of a set of financial-aid titles published by Reference Service Press dealing with specific subject areas, and it is valuable for any library that is serving future librarians or that has staff members seeking to advance their own education. --Sara Marcus