Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life Paperback – August 21, 2001
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
From the author of the multimillion-copy bestseller Pulling Your Own Strings, positive and practical advice for breaking free from the trap of negative thinking and enjoying life to the fullest.
- If you're plagued by guilt or worry and find yourself unwittingly falling into the same old self-destructive patterns, then you have "erroneous zones"--whole facets of your approach to life that act as barriers to your success and happiness.
- If you believe that you have no control over your feelings and reactions, you give up the many choices that are available to you. Dyer shows how you can take charge of yourself and manage how much you will let difficult times--and people--affect you.
- If you spend more time worrying what others think than working on what you want and need, you will always be disappointed. Dyer shows that only you can make yourself happy and points the way to true self-reliance.
- If you are still caught up in old labels for yourself and an out-of-date self-image, you cancel out your present potential. Dyer shows how you can break out of the patterns of the post to become fulfilled in the present.
- If you depend upon others for your well-being, you lose yourself. Dyer shows how to take control of your own needs and learn to give and receive love without limits.
About the Author
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer was the bestselling author of 20 books and had a doctorate in counseling psychology. He lectured across the country to groups numbering in the thousands and appeared regularly on radio and television. He passed away in August of 2015.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Knowing the why of things makes it easier - for me at least - to make appropriate changes in my own behavior as well as improving my understanding of others. When I realized I had again given away my personal copy, I had to buy another. I like to refer to it every now and then, to figure out changes in myself or others. Circumstances and my own decissions have brought many cahnges into my life inthe past decade. Now that things have finally reached a balance, precarious perhaps, butt a balance none the less,, I think it time for a refresher read for myself. Sometimes we are so busy making decisions we do not always see the big picture. It's time for me to look again.
Author Gail Ackels
"GOLD IS WHERE YOU FIND IT"
I don't really know what else to say other than that.
This is a MUST HAVE.
I love it so much I am going through it and underlining the highlights of it and most of all of the pages are covered in colored pens!
Seriously. Best. Book. Ever.