- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: Zumex Press (September 20, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1909184217
- ISBN-13: 978-1909184213
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.3 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 90 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,757,771 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Your Dry Hair Days Are Over: The Ultimate Guide to #NoMoreDryHair Paperback – September 20, 2015
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 67%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 90 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Hair growth cycle on an average lasts 4-7 years. This explains why my friend's daughter's hair stopped growing beyond a particular age. Her hair was never cut since birth, and it was growing super fast. She had such long hairs between 3 and 7, we just noticed her hair stopped growing when she was about 9 or so, and began to even thin out a bit... I understood why from reading this amazing book
2. Looking at the list of natural oils you listed, I smiled to myself knowing that I have not been mingling with the wrong oils
3. Most of the youtube videos I have watched always showed moisturizers as a mixture of water and oils. Today I learn "oil is not a moisturizer"
I am certainly gonna save up to buy my first Dry Hair Days Are Over kit so I can nourish my hair. Thanks for allowing us have this book for free. God bless you.
I love the links posted in the kindle version.
I am currently reading the other books about oils and butters.