Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 226 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 303 reviews
on April 22, 2016
It is a great book, stimulate their thinking process. The pages are like a thick cardboard and silk, easy for my 16 month old to turn. I was happy about that don't have to worry about accidentally tearing the pages.
on February 23, 2017
I bought this book on the recommendation of a friend, and it is so cute! It has a lovely rhythm to it, which makes it fun to read and the pictures are adorable.

Plus our little one loves it!
on July 12, 2017
SUCH a touching a sweet story. One of our favorite children's books. I have this one memorized from reading it so many times to my kiddos!
on August 30, 2017
MY GREAT GRANDAUGHTER LOVES THIS BOOK - SHE KEEPS WANTING TO REREAD IT CONSTANTLY - SO I KNOW SHE APPROVES OF IT
on September 18, 2017
Small, hard cover/hard page book. This is not full size, it fits easily in adult hand. Likely will be great for smaller kiddo-sized hands. Cute story too!
My 5 month old grandson loves for us to read to him. We can tell when he really likes a particular book because he moves his arms and legs around in excitement and then he will become very still for 15 seconds or so and move around excitedly again. Sully absolutely loves Is Your Mama a Llama, and it is one of his favorites out of twenty some books that we have for him. I found a song that goes with the book on youtube, and we have memorized all the words and sing the song as we read it to him and turn the pages. If you are interested, you can find the song on youtube by doing a search for "Is Your Mama a Llama (Original Song) - Book Included". (I would post the link but Amazon will probably erase it)

The book itself is strong and sturdy with boarded pages that are impossible for him to damage at this age. He likes to turn the pages (if that's what one would call it!) and so board verses paper is much better for him at this age as he could easily tear the pages or give himself paper cuts.

Adorable and highly recommended

A side note: Amazon truly needs to improve their shipment packaging and protect their books like they used to. At least 90% of the children's books we have ordered have arrived damaged and had to be returned. The replacements have been damaged as well.
on July 28, 2017
Worked as described and would buy again.
on April 17, 2017
So cute, my tot loves books that rhyme.
on August 2, 2017
Nice rhyming book, a classic!
on July 30, 2017
So cute, my daughter loves it