- Series: Do Your Own California Adoption: Nolo's Guide for Stepparents & Domestic Partners
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: NOLO; 6th edition (November 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873379381
- ISBN-13: 978-0873379380
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,647,134 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Do Your Own California Adoption: Nolo's Guide for Stepparents and Domestic Partners Paperback – November 1, 2003
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Frank Zagone has been a social worker for more than 20 years. Co-author of How to Adopt Your Stepchild in California, he now works in the Children's Protective Services Department, helping abused and neglected children.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The CD was perfect too. I have a Mac and it worked great! Good luck to everyone else. I would bu it again and recommend it to everyone.
The particular book that I purchased was VERY well used (written in, pages ripped, etc.), which was not noted by the seller, and it was also missing the CD.