Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on August 16, 2011
I remember when Thomas Whitfield left this world for heaven ... more recently, Walter Hawkins ... I thought, God, who's left to give us prolific inspiration and direction in spiritual song? The resounding answer is ... Donald Lawrence! I'm more than sure there are scores of good writers/musicians/singers, and time simply will not allow me to list them. However I want to single out a man who clearly displays genius in his gift to musically lead this generation of believers. His uniqueness in combining the "right" vocalist with the some of the most profound lyrical content (not to mention the slammin-est band!) ... is unparalleled! He even reached back and brought us the wonderful talent of Kim MacFarland. (Missed you Kim.) Anyone having experienced Donald's gift need not concern themselves with the completeness of this latest project. He has taken composition to an entirely new and exciting level! I still miss Thomas ... and Walter ... but they have obviously left their respective marks on this great man. When I think to highlight one particular cut on this latest CD, I realize that to single any one song out would do the complilation an injustice. It's masterfully done (as only Donald can do). Suffice it to say, it will not disappoint. I promise you! Donald Lawrence & Company has done it again ... It was well worth the wait. (Sidebar: Now if he would only produce a project for Bruce Parham ... wow...) :-)
on September 24, 2014
This CD is not new, but it is to me and I think I found a treasure. I find myself singing "Your Righteous Mind" in the store, in my car, in the elevator at my job, and just standing in front of the sink doing the dishes. Track 2 is so soulful it reminds me of my youth (Spiritual Being Having a Natural Experience), and Tracks 5 and 6 (I Am) ministered to me as though I was in church hearing a sermon. Track 5 actually is a short sermon that I listen to over and over. Donald Lawrence & Company minister with songs that "stick to your ribs" and long after you have stopped playing the music, the message still resonates in your spirit. I give this CD 5 stars!
on December 11, 2015
love it
on June 22, 2012
This CD is good, It is worth the purchase price. It does contain older songs previoulsy recorded by other artist, but they have the Donald Lawrence twist/flavor. The first three songs should hook you to the entire CD. YRM is a song you have to listen to to understand. Dorinda Clark Cole adds her flavor to this hit! Not Making Sense, Making Faith will help you to make the tough decisions. Listen for the message in the songs not just if the beat is good and can you get a dance! A lot of scripture is used on this CD as on previous CDs.
on April 26, 2013
Donald Lawrence has put out a great cd again. If you loved his previous cds, you will love this one too.
on August 15, 2011
What you come to expect from Donald Lawrence has NOT been lost in this latest project. The only song that threw my worship off while listening was Through The Fire...It was done the same way as Chaka Khan. I didn't get any spiritual uplifting from that recording. If you have a top notch praise team at your church, there will be several selections you'll enjoy learning! I am glad I purchased the cd. It is a keepsake for my gospel CD collection.
on November 12, 2013
Absolutely loved this album from top to bottom. Donald Lawrence is at his best here. The song Spiritual is my favorite and my next is the remake of the old Commissioned song Strange Land. Vocals on this project are superb and so is the overall sonic quality/mix.
on December 11, 2011
If you love Donald Lawrence then you should purchase this c.d. Some times you get a c.d and there's that lonely one song that you like and it's the only song on the c.d that you like....I love love love this c.d. (oh by the way, did I say that I love this c.d). Rec'd it within a week. Will do business with Amazon and the company that I purchased it from again...:) Thank You
on November 14, 2016
Good album.
on October 26, 2011
Your Righteous Mind by Donald Lawrence is a MUST in your Gospel collection!!! The songs Your Righteous Mind, Spiritual, I Am and We Agree are AMAZING!!! This CD just confirms why God made Donald Lawrence. He takes you back to his 90s sound with the 21st century in mind!! You WON'T stop listening to this for awhile!! Go on and get it, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!