- Paperback: 141 pages
- Publisher: ACER Press (December 31, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0864319312
- ISBN-13: 978-0864319319
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,168,164 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Get Your School Moving and Improving: An Evidence-Based Approach
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Professor Steve Dinham is Research Director, Teaching, Learning and Leadership, at the Australian Council for Educational Research in Melbourne. He is also Professorial Fellow at the University of Melbourne and Visiting Professorial Fellow at the University of Wollongong.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|