+ $5.99 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The Whole Nine Yards - With 125 different workouts and 215 moves, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 delivers a massive array of activities.
- Your Personal Trainer - Create a personalized fitness program lasting up to four weeks, tailored to your current fitness level and preferences.
- Get Connected - With news feeds, online challenges, leaderboards, achievements, and friend competitions, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 sets a new technological standard in the Nintendo universe and leverages the unique features of the Wii U system.
- Join the Calorie-Fighter Community - Connect with the established Your Shape Center website and broader Your Shape community.
- Technology - Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 continues in the tradition of the franchise by offering the best-in-class workout technology including progress tracking, motivating online features, HD graphics, and beautifully animated virtual coaches.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 is a leading-edge fitness product that will help you set and achieve your goals in an engaging and motivating fashion. Built for Nintendo's Wii U system, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 features 125 different workouts and 215 moves, giving you a massive array of activities to choose from. Best of all, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 can create a personalized fitness program lasting up to four weeks tailored to your current fitness level and preferences. Connect online with friends to compete and collaborate your way to fitness.
Top customer reviews
As for the routines, this will give you a better workout than Wii Fit U. I love the Fit games, but the pace of trying to do a workout is so slow. Your Shape goes through routines at the pace you want, which is quickly with a few breaks mixed in.
You DO NOT NEED ANY EXTRA EQUIPMENT, one of the reasons for this game. The only thing you need is the game(duhh), a WIIU(double duhhhhhh), and the hand held, regular WII remotes. That's it!
This game it completely worth the money!
The problem is that this game has a terrible scoring measure. I'm not sure exaclty what the game is expecting, but half the time (it seems) the game scores high or low regardless of whats actually going on.
If you ignore the scoring, this is a great tool to get in shape. YOUR shape that is.... wakka wakka wakka